ASAR - page 4

RaptorUK:

It's not really that I was thinking of . . . in my opinion you don't need to be a programmer/coder/software engineer to write down on paper what your system is . .

People struggle to document their method . . . many think they have a method but really do not, it varies from day to day . . they rationalise it by saying it is "discretionary" . . . that is just a cop out.

Agreed :-)

ASAR:

I chose from among coding services that someone had suggested to me two years ago when I had first inquired about such services. I then made contact with the services to get a price estimate on the strategy I had in mind and chose according to what was most affordable for me.

There is more then price you have to look at... You can't see the experience of the coder by looking to the price only.

The way you can communicate with the developer and also important the language of you and him...

Also how many jobs is he doing and will he give you the time to explain his coding if you wanna know..

I think it was better for you to communicate with all developers writing to your job

about the job and ask them also about how they think about it and their ideas

After two weeks you can make your choice for the one that can do the job..

To me it is not important how fast it is done but how good is the help and the willing to explain coding

But also for me if i have to write your EA for a price that looks to me far to low to work on then i won't react on it

But some developers trie to get in short time a high ranking might wanna do it...

The way you have searched looks to me that you wanna have to much the EA for a very low price that you didn't look to the best developer that reacts

deVries:

There is more then price you have to look at...

You mean . . . . you get what you pay for ? ;-)

RaptorUK:
You mean . . . . you get what you pay for ? ;-)

I didn't mean to say it that way but basically it is like you say Simon. There is something like some developers are concuretting each other and with that they trie to get jobs for ranking them higher. to get more jobs they do also bidding that low that we get customers not wanting to pay a serious price for the job that has to be done. They don't communicate with all developers before they place the job in progress..... It looks like that ASAR is a customer like that, he might be lucky finding a good programmer that is just starting and that has to proof himself, but it can be also this way he get a person that wants to trie fast a few bucks and a higher ranking to get with that ranking more jobs it is like gambling he is doing now....

If you don't wanna pay a reasonable price or if you have no money to pay a reasonable price then how can you expect that what you get will be good...

Still curious about the jobs ASAR has placed to get be done....

deVries:

The way you have searched looks to me that you wanna have to much the EA for a very low price that you didn't look to the best developer that reacts

What you've said is very great advice for me in the future if I should give up on doing this myself. However, two years ago, I knew nothing about the Jobs section here. I had asked about coding services and someone here responded with a few suggestions that I then followed up on. The service I started out with had been one of the more expensive ones and part of the problem in communication was that English did not seem to be the coder's primary language. Realizing that made me very careful in how I communicated things so that little would be left to chance in interpretation. My use of the phrase 'like PSAR' in my description had led to a big misunderstanding that I don't think would have existed had I and the coder been primary speakers of the same language and had communicated in it. The second coding service I had tried had been a lot less expensive and I stayed with them for the most part since the quality of their service didn't turn out to be noticably less than the other service. In fact, I had probably not chosen them first because of their lower prices, figuring that their service might be of a lesser quality. In either case, before using them, I was unable to evaluate their quality of service beyond face value. It was a 'Buyer beware' situation that I was stuck with for my lack of knowledge in the matter.

Is registration for being a Customer in the Jobs section separate from the regular Forum registration?

ASAR:

Is registration for being a Customer in the Jobs section separate from the regular Forum registration?

By the regular forum registration you get an account as good as i know

If you have done that and you click on your own profile and then payments

then you will see your account value

You need to create an account that when you have a job in progress then the money for that job

will be blocked on your account. So just check if you have already an account

Maybe with a message like

DATE NUMBER Registration bonus mql5_bonus ASAR 2.00

Reason: