What %gain per day would make you happy :) - page 4

chandra100:
20% / day
You would use an enormous amount of leverage to do that, and surely bust your account in the non too distant future.

Funny thing is that most of us here talking about making millions are actually broke LOL 

My expectations are to gain around 0.13% a day.

This would allow me to gain around 30% a year, inasmuch as I won't be able to trade every single day.

Maybe too high, and maybe not too many odds on my side. But still realistic.

What do you think? 

This question is asked from my naviety to those who are much more experienced than me (everyone):

A top of 25% gain per year or 0.09% per day is not too low? I mean, if our highest expection (a stage with almost no probability) is just gaining 25000$ with an account of 100000$, aren't we wasting our time in putting so much effort to know what's going on around this?

If the common of us shouldn't expect more than -I don't know- 10% gain per year in a really impressive period, I'd give my money to someone else so I could focus on somewhere else.

How do you see? 

1% and compounding

First of all we should agree that we can't be a rich one in a short period of time through forex as our business..

And since forex is a pure business so I think 20% as the average of monthly profit would be more than enough.. :D

Never is enough to settle the needs. Maybe once you reach 1 million $, but even so there will be things more expensive.

I notice the survey has no option for 20% per day, however at least two different posts aim for 20%!

And yet, responses to these posts display utter ridicule - what about 100% per day? That is an option in the survey! (albeit ridiculous) 

I voted 1% per day - that is reasonable and should be very easily achievable. And with compounding returns that can make any investment grow to very considerable sums. Only question is: how?

bluepanther:

I notice the survey has no option for 20% per day, however at least two different posts aim for 20%!

And yet, responses to these posts display utter ridicule - what about 100% per day? That is an option in the survey! (albeit ridiculous) 

I voted 1% per day - that is reasonable and should be very easily achievable. And with compounding returns that can make any investment grow to very considerable sums. Only question is: how?

It's not.

angevoyageur:
It's not.

Agreed. Emphasis on should...

"... and should be very easily achievable." Not necessarily though (I am a perfect testament to that). Good pick-up though - thanks.

Reason: