How to become rich in Forex? - page 5

FX-sherrif:
I guess the best way to name the thread is: how to PATIENTLY become rich in the forex. This is one thing we traders are notorious at. We think forex which is the largest liquid market in the world to be very safe for even careless impatient traders. Listen, even with all the plenty regulators even if the FBI, CIA joins, there will still be scams in the market. A licensed broker can still criminally take the ETF line in his clients trading station above the stop loss, or even terminate the account with a margin call. Diligence of traders could be the truest and most reliable key.

You have a good point there Sherrif, some traders seem to think onshore forex is even safer than heaven; they get scared to go offshore because of scams, but the very licensed brokers onshore scam and are like bucketshops. Forums - Oanda - Add Your SCAM SCREENS Here

FX-sherrif:
I guess the best way to name the thread is: how to PATIENTLY become rich in the forex. This is one thing we traders are notorious at. We think forex which is the largest liquid market in the world to be very safe for even careless impatient traders. Listen, even with all the plenty regulators even if the FBI, CIA joins, there will still be scams in the market. A licensed broker can still criminally take the ETF line in his clients trading station above the stop loss, or even terminate the account with a margin call. Diligence of traders could be the truest and most reliable key.

You could have a point sir. For one thing, traders seem to think forex due to regulation could be even safer than heaven, so they are very scared to go offshore to trade because of fear of scam; yet they suffer hacking of charts, bugging of platforms, and even undeserved freezing of clients' accounts.

sultanfelix2@gmail.com:
You could have a point sir. For one thing, traders seem to think forex due to regulation could be even safer than heaven, so they are very scared to go offshore to trade because of fear of scam; yet they suffer hacking of charts, bugging of platforms, and even undeserved freezing of clients' accounts.

You know even though my broker is regulated, I don't really buy the idea that we must choose regulated or else we would be insecure. That is a very wrong thought.

Being rich in forex why not. Each trader has a chance to become rich in forex. But it was not easy. Forex is a high risk business. So to become rich in forex we should have the skills and knowledge of good trading. In addition, we also have to have good money management, discipline, and patience. We can try it for trading real account with $ 1 in instaforex.

All had equal chances of becoming rich . But all are different in their abilities. Forex required some qualities and mod of work to get this target. All know the importance of patience discipline and emotional control in trading Having good plan and skill of trading helps to get high profiits.

In Forex success depends on traders` skills, knowledge and experience. Those traders, who have achieved excellent results in trading, continue working hard to develop and improve the trading strategy to get permanent stable profit.

They say faith without work is kinda useless, that's why hard work is needed if you want to become rich in forex. It will be useless to trade forex without studying and having little experience about it.

easy if we have good trading skills and trading experience that much. but it must be remembered forex risk is very large. Trading skills alone is not enough to be rich in forex. We also must have a good psychology, discipline and patience.

I think that Forex is a perfect and great way to us to be get rich in very short time. In our whole life we may always time try to be rich how we can do lead a very good and happy life easily But in most time we can't do it. But if we can learn Forex business very good the we can be rich very quickly.

I think every beginner should have patience and keep learning in Forex if he wants to make good money in Forex. Without good knowldge in Forex we can not succeed in Forex.

Reason: