signal - volume size is only 0.01 but my account bigger than oryginal - page 2

RaptorUK:

You should not suggest such things otherwise you may be encouraging the breaking of the Rules of Using the Signals Service

From here: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules

"IV 14. It is not allowed to set up a new Signal based on the trading account that is subscribed to another Signal. Resale or free retransmission of Trading Signals is prohibited.

Actually, the rule is not very clear. If he uses it for his personal use, he's is not really breaking it because he is not setting up a new signal.

If he copies the signal with one account of his computer and e.g. uses an EA to copy these trades to another trading account on his computer, he is neither creating a new signal on MQL5 nor does he resale the signal.

He is not transmitting the trades to other persons but just multiply the trades on his own accounts.

The rule does not exactly prohibit this personal use of a signal, but creating a new signal available to others.

And that actually makes sense, because there is no harm in that personal workaround to Metaquotes or the signal provider.

He would only harm the system if he does what is stated in the rule: create a new signal (available to others).

Sorry i am new here thats why i can not give you any idea and suggesation but i try to replay any question

Klammeraffe:

Actually, the rule is not very clear. If he uses it for his personal use, he's is not really breaking it because he is not setting up a new signal.

Look at what the rule says,  not what you think it means . . .  your interpretation may well be correct but you need to go by what is actually written.

RaptorUK:
Look at what the rule says,  not what you think it means . . .  your interpretation may well be correct but you need to go by what is actually written.

Actually, I understand what is written in the same way as Klammeraffe.

It is not allowed to set up a new Signal based on the trading account that is subscribed to another Signal. Resale or free retransmission of Trading Signals is prohibited.

Note the uppercase, that means it's talking about a Signal of the Signals service on this site. This rules is clearly written to prohibit that someone creates a new Signal on this site which is based on an already existing Signal. If you transmit trades operations from one platform to another platform for your personal use I don't think it's a problem.

angevoyageur:

Actually, I understand what is written in the same way as Klammeraffe.

Note the uppercase, that means it's talking about a Signal of the Signals service on this site. This rules is clearly written to prohibit that someone creates a new Signal on this site which is based on an already existing Signal. If you transmit trades operations from one platform to another platform for your personal use I don't think it's a problem.

Don't you think what was described . . .   "Then use a trade duplicating software to copy across to your real account"  could be considered to be a  " . . .   retransmission of Trading Signals . . "  I think it is very clearly a retransmission from one account to another.

RaptorUK:
Don't you think what was described . . .   "Then use a trade duplicating software to copy across to your real account"  could be considered to be a  " . . .   retransmission of Trading Signals . . "  I think it is very clearly a retransmission from one account to another.
I don't think this is the spirit of this rule. But only Metaquotes can give a clear answer.

Only Meta-Quotes can decide the intend. So far I believe Meta-Quotes is saying it's OK by allowing programs which copy signals within the mql5.com[ market ]. This leads to a slippery slope where someone may start copying the signals for friends, family, relatives and partners. Truth however is, if someone want to re-distribute a [public traded] Signal it'll be very easy.

My personal feeling about the Signals service is that it provides too much information to non-subscribers via the history tabs|csv. There'll always be a hefty majority of people who aren't interested in subscribing to any-signals but rather want to figure out how it works. I don't think Meta-Quotes should be making their jobs easier with such detailed history. Taking the Date|Time off all history trades will make me happy about putting my system on the service.

I know allot of people will dis-agree. And say I need all this information because I want to make sure the trades are real. To this, I'll say Meta-Quotes can/should do a better job of verifying fake-brokers or signals. Also, providing better statical-reports for aiding potential subscribers make inform decisions are my recommendation.

Ubzen:

Only Meta-Quotes can decide the intend. So far I believe Meta-Quotes is saying it's OK by allowing programs which copy signals within the mql5.com[ market ]. This leads to a slippery slope where someone may start copying the signals for friends, family, relatives and partners. Truth however is, if someone want to re-distribute a [public traded] Signal it'll be very easy.

My personal feeling about the Signals service is that it provides too much information to non-subscribers via the history tabs|csv. There'll always be a hefty majority of people who aren't interested in subscribing to any-signals but rather want to figure out how it works. I don't think Meta-Quotes should be making their jobs easier with such detailed history. Taking the Date|Time off all history trades will make me happy about putting my system on the service.

I know allot of people will dis-agree. And say I need all this information because I want to make sure the trades are real. To this, I'll say Meta-Quotes can/should do a better job of verifying fake-brokers or signals. Also, providing better statical-reports for aiding potential subscribers make inform decisions are my recommendation.

all that answers and NOTHING USEFULL. 80% off topis should be thrown into bin. (including my 2 of my posts) You are just wasting kilobytes on the server! ;)

To the chase.

If u have the same problem download program (FREE). Download your provider client and some other provider's client (like LQD or Alpari). Set an demo account on alpari/whatever (big) and set it to your likeings.

Run the programm, install advisors and dlls, enable dlls in server/client mt4 load sender on 1. and reciever on 2. load both strategies allow dlls (if it doesnt work manually confirm dlls they are going to load then)

reload both clients and viola - it copies transactions 1:1 does not matter what the size of the account is.

That kind of answer i was really expecting. Simple and solving my problem. Good luck.

angreeee:

all that answers and NOTHING USEFULL. 80% off topis should be thrown into bin. (including my 2 of my posts) You are just wasting kilobytes on the server! ;)

To the chase.

If u have the same problem download program (FREE) XXXXXXXX. Download your provider client and some other provider's client (like LQD or Alpari). Set an demo account on alpari/whatever (big) and set it to your likeings.

Run the programm, install advisors and dlls, enable dlls in server/client mt4 load sender on 1. and reciever on 2. load both strategies allow dlls (if it doesnt work manually confirm dlls they are going to load then)

reload both clients and viola - it copies transactions 1:1 does not matter what the size of the account is.

That kind of answer i was really expecting. Simple and solving my problem. Good luck.

Your little advertisement is going to be deleted my friend :)

I'm really surprised with all your can-do attitude that you depend-on other peoples services and signals.

Good luck to you too.

Added: Wow, you started this thread piss-off over a free signal? really?

angreeee:

To the chase.

If u have the same problem download program (FREE). Download your provider client and some other provider's client (like LQD or Alpari). Set an demo account on alpari/whatever (big) and set it to your likeings.

Your arrogance is very unpleasant. As the rule isn't so clear, I have to take some precautions and removed the name (mispelled) of your software.
Reason: