Can anyone suggest a cheap VPS provider? - page 4

RaptorUK:
You mist the point of Forums . . . it's not about what you gain, it's about what you contribute . . . if everyone took your attitude and sought to gain there would be nothing gained by anyone as nobody would contribute.

Fair point Raptor and yes you are right, my statement looks selfish, what I should have said was the help that I was looking for was of little gain to me, I stand corrected, however the help I did receive was gladly accepted and appreciated, however2, it's certainly not a good feeling to think that help could have been withheld because of what questions you have asked in the past.

R

EDIT

I have said that coding was never my forte, ask any question that I could answer and I would take whatever time it takes to answer or get closure, these questions never get asked.

robbo:

Fair point Raptor and yes you are right, my statement looks selfish, what I should have said was the help that I was looking for was of little gain to me, I stand corrected, however the help I did receive was gladly accepted and appreciated, however2, it's certainly not a good feeling to think that help could have been withheld because of what questions you have asked in the past.

Those giving up their free time to help can choose who they want to help and those they don't . . there is no obligation on anyone to help but those that do help are the ones that keep the Forum wheels turning, without them there wouldn't be much point to this Forum beyond a historical reference.

I make my own decisions on those that I will help and those that I won't.

There is a very old saying - don't bite the hand that feeds you!

Seven habits of highly effective people

and as far as I can tell the Napolean Hill 'think and grow rich' wisdom is to be persistant and consistant.

Raptor, its a cay your in, point in case, we make an assumption (from the crash mit) and think we know, wow, on closer inspection I now see, my lesson learned is not everyone who wears a crash helmit rides a motorcycle, so with this in mind, take a look at the question below, you can see the thread via the link, now the poster who answered this gave an answer that I now would understand, but,,,,

look at the question for gods sake, and WHRoeder calls these posters "morons" it's a basic question that has been answered with an alien answer, do you think the poster knows about Metaeditor, do you think that the poster knows that if they get into Metaeditor then they could "change this", too what? you all assume too much and then use the word "morons", I was introduced to MT4 around my registration but did I know my way around, did I even know about this forum via the platform, NO.

" Those giving up their free time to help can choose who they want to help and those they don't . . there is no obligation on anyone to help but those that do help are the ones that keep the Forum wheels turning, without them there wouldn't be much point to this Forum beyond a historical reference."

A true statement, but without the need for that very help, it would wither on the vine.

Supply and demand, without the demand.....

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/141156

chara 2012.09.07 17:47

Dear all,

Can anybody advise me to Change MACD histogram to MACD line on MT4 platform ?

I 'm not sure MT4 have this feature.

Thank you for advance

Chara

Ickyrus 2012.09.07 21:34

There is a very old saying - don't bite the hand that feeds you!

Seven habits of highly effective people

and as far as I can tell the Napolean Hill 'think and grow rich' wisdom is to be persistant and consistant.

Ickyrus

" There is a very old saying - don't bite the hand that feeds you!"

You loose me, What exactly do you do to make a living?

You can fool some of the people all of the time,fool all the people some of the time....

you know the rest

Whose fault is it that someone does-not know what Meta-Trader is, or what Google is, or for that matter what an Alphabet is. I'm no-body's first grade teacher. And heck last time I check, I've never been paid for coding nor helping <-And don't want any. No-body's got time for baby-sitting, you say "you lay a decorative floor", so then why don't you spent your time on a decorative floor forum and answer everyone's question all day until they understand?

If someone's asking for help gets a response he/she doesn't like. Then it's up-to them to ignore the response, heck I'd go one step further and say "Thank You, Anyone Else Have A Response". "Beggars cannot be Choosers". Yes, I said beggars, If you don't want to be a beggar then go Pay someone for coding services or Tutoring.

We teach people how to find answers for themselves, that is part of what makes a good programmer. No holding your hand and teaching you every step of the way. Learn to fish instead of asking for a fish every freaking day.

I swear . . . I need early Troll detection, some people really cannot take a hint. That or they have nothing better to-do with their time but posting negative-generalization about almost everyone who contribute to the forum. Yes "don't bite the hand that feeds you".

robbo:

Raptor, its a cay your in, point in case, we make an assumption (from the crash mit) and think we know,

It's actually a Formula 1 car . . . an old one, it was for my 40th birthday present, a drive in it, not the car :-)

I use a great VPS called thrustvps to run my Ea's. They are good, not cheap.
Reason: