X-PROFITEA WEEKLY 70% EARNING MONTHLY 280%

XXXX ea is a fully Automated Cash Generating FOREX Trading Expert Advisor which has the capability to multiples ANY Trading account size in LIVE trading!.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXX SPAM XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quite so. I fully endorse this product. Any hint of sarcasm you might have detected is entirely intentional.

Looks like you have some good results, could you explain why there is no stoploss on the results page?, there are losses but nothing to show the stoploss distance, by no means is this a snipe but if the stoploss was set at 100 points then the win to loose ratio may be a good factor, however if the stoploss is 1000 points or more then it could wipe out alot of good gains and the account,

one can only assume you could be using a limit loss on the account built in rather than a stop, CT

seems I misunderstood, cannot quite understand the initial post, is it to get some feedback or comment from possible users of this EA ?

More likely it's an add to get you hooked into buying their product. With the amount of information presented here, I didn't even touch the links. Maybe it did have something to do with the fact that the links are simple text instead of real links.

Having a chuckle here, I'm too serious at times, understand you comment FC, with that said and back to the results, it seem any EA will be profitable without a stoploss, its quite an overlooked issue with the misinformed

CT

Reason: