How to change the time of the chart to match my time zone? Please help!

I am a MT4 newbie. Watched several MT4 videos and went through the Help manual .. still cannot figure out how to change the time of the chart (7 hrs ahead of mine).

http://www.screencast.com/users/Bethwgreenie/folders/Jing/media/bd4ba063-bb76-48a6-b8ef-550aee65c464

Appreciate some tips please. Thank you.

Beth

I didnt even realize you can change the TZ of your charts. Afaik it reflects your broker's data. Where's your broker located?

The broker is located at Cyprus (GMT+3) .. exactly matching the chart .. 7 hrs ahead of mine .. sigh .. Guess I've to train myself for the time difference or find a broker in my time zone?!!

use offline charts

You should know your brokers time zone so you know when the rollover fees are going to be charged/credited to your trades

Thanks for your response/tips!

Any recommendation on a MT4 broker in North America that offers a demo account with free live market data on Futures like 6E/EC (Euro) and CL (light crude oil)? Thanks in advance.

can someone help me edit sar ohlc to use heiken ashi ohlc

Hi, I have an MTF indicator that uses sar, however I'd like the sar to calculate heiken ashi ohlc, and not the normal type

Can you tell me how I can do this, my mtf indicator calls to the sar indicator to calculate sar formula, I think it is calling to the internal indicator in mt4 that can not edit

you can skype or email if you can assist and like to talk about it

skype sty671

email sty671@gmail.com

I can also supply the original file that I'm trying to use heiken ashi ohlc for

Reason: