Simple and power full indicator used by all finance institutions !! - page 3

ubzen:
This thread has gone south. I suggest we let this one drown.

sorry for mess Ubzen !!

sakis:

sorry for mess Ubzen !!

sorry my apologies!!

Greetings :)
Try to type in google Anna Monti or forex freebot. I think it'll be interesting for you :)

Don't download any EA that starts with Anna, Rita or Susan. These guys keeps spaming us with generic name EA's. The codes usually says nothing more than OrderSend()...

http://www.best4xrobots.com/

so do we get any change to find USDX and apply it in the same winows with prices ??? not like oscilator at the bottom

and then i will show you how we use it its simple and very good for predictions especialy when it is used with MA's

hi sakis, the big and only problem here is that we need to find/specify a scalling algorithm to fit the USDx to the price of the current used symbol.

zzuegg:
hi sakis, the big and only problem here is that we need to find/specify a scalling algorithm to fit the USDx to the price of the current used symbol.

How about 100%, tho I haven't programmed any Indicator so I don't know if thats possible but thats my suggestion. Take the highest high's and Lows of both instruments and make them fit in the same window. That's the least subjective approach I can think of.

My suggestions would be either to choose a date ...say the first of the year, at which you make both the currency and the dollar index equal, so from then on any gains or losses made by either would be reletive to that point and to each other.

Or... To get a single average price of the whole chart or a fixed amount of the chart say ...5000 bars, an average price for the dollar index and an average for the currency, then whichever has the lower average, increase the whole chart by x amount untill the averages are equal

I think both would be reletively easy to code I might have some time tomorrow to work on them if no one else wants to already ...

nahem:

more alike you look international idiot to me, lets say an InterIdiot
I made a few jokes, I never insulted anybody.. so you can just go and fuck your grandma in the ass, my friend.
Reason: