Simple and power full indicator used by all finance institutions !!

One of the best indicators in financial world is Dollar index

Because dollar is the opposite currency of the most assets .

So if we can make an indicator of USDX that can be plotted in the screen together with

the asset we wand to trade, then we can predict a significant moves but it must be in the

Same window with the assets price and it will be better if it appears only with its close

Price like a line instead of bars or candles

It can be used with success in all markets equities index’s forex, commodities etc.etc

Simple and power full indicator used by all finance institutions

And then I will show you how to predict a significant moves

you can contact me at

tranco@inbox.com

you get started on that.. pick me up in your private jet when you're done

supertrade:
you get started on that.. pick me up in your private jet when you're done

you see.!!

i dont trade to get a jet i just trade to feed my family and i did that the last 26 years

do you??

well i know what you need an autosystem to get rich till the next month isn't??

sakis:

you see.!!

i dont trade to get a jet i just trade to feed my family and i did that the last 26 years

do you??

well i know what you need an autosystem to get rich till the next month isn't??

yes sakis it is true we use it where i work when the prices cross each other you buy the one product and

at the same time you sell the other product is very good idicator,

where we are going to find it i want also this idicator

you can see also the moves more clear because the prices are comming back to meet eachother

nahem:

yes sakis it is true we use it where i work when the prices cross each other you buy the one product and

at the same time you sell the other product is very good idicator,

where we are going to find it i want also this idicator

you can see also the moves more clear because the prices are comming back to meet eachother

I know that explain it to Supetrade he is dreaming of Jets !!!

Hi sakis, since your previous idea was not a bad one, (i send you the EA when it's done) i want to ask what you exaclty means with on the chart? there are a lot of USDx indicators which draws in a separatly window at the bottom of the chart, they would be easy to draw on the main chart if you can say me the scalling logic

zzuegg:
Hi sakis, since your previous idea was not a bad one, (i send you the EA when it's done) i want to ask what you exaclty means with on the chart? there are a lot of USDx indicators which draws in a separatly window at the bottom of the chart, they would be easy to draw on the main chart if you can say me the scalling logic

hi zzuegg at leat you are not a dreamer

the currencies you must knoww the run together with other currecncies(FOREX) but they run also seperate like values(INDEX'S)

so because all assets are priced with dollars it is very helpfull to get it in the screen.

If we find USDX (Index) and put it on the same window with the pairs or commoditie (wich i run most) so we are going to have a view of a bias, and also we can calculate

where are going to merge again the 2 assets

Nahem i think he is working in a bank because he now the system

how can i send you a screen shot to see what i mean

zzuegg:

by the way what happent with MACD and 50,100 sma your system is better than mine!!!

sakis:

hi zzuegg at leat you are not a dreamer

the currencies you must knoww the run together with other currecncies(FOREX) but they run also seperate like values(INDEX'S)

so because all assets are priced with dollars it is very helpfull to get it in the screen.

If we find USDX (Index) and put it on the same window with the pairs or commoditie (wich i run most) so we are going to have a view of a bias, and also we can calculate

where are going to merge again the 2 assets

Nahem i think he is working in a bank because he now the system

how can i send you a screen shot to see what i mean

theEA must sence the coreletion this not a system its a simple idicator but must be on the same window to see the curve of the line and calculate where they are going to merge in this case the one asset it going north the other south you buy the one and sell the other or you can enter with cross over and you know they are going to go oposite

i know this Idex.s they get in the forum but are in a seperate window must be in the same window it more clear

sakis:

by the way what happent with MACD and 50,100 sma your system is better than mine!!!

i am currently not at home, will read trough your post after the weekend,well i simply allowed more trades (if the primary trade with fixed target was closed) and use a different exit strategy, trough that we get some kind of pyramiding in long trends at 0 risk. Of course the system will not work as good in ranging phases..

I send you the EA when i come home

Anybody want to take the time to compare https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9744 with the values quoted on the USD index?

Reason: