Who trades hands? - page 3

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Scalping in forex is impossible.

Read it -https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Скальпинг

Oh man, I've been trading scalping for 3-4 years and did not know! Thank you for enlightening me, I'm going to get a job as a loader in a shop ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Man, I've been selling scalping for 3-4 years and didn't know it! Thanks for the insight, I'm off to get a job as a loader in a shop ))
It's not scalping. It's short-term or something. It's all about profit, not what it's called)).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
It's not scalping. It's short-term or something.It's all about profit, not what it's called.))

The definition of scalping in the wiki is totally murky. And in principle it doesn't matter what it's called.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The definition of scalping in the wiki is completely muddy. And in principle, it doesn't matter what it's called.
In general, yes, it's a bit cloudy. I couldn't find a more accurate one.

As many times as I've tried to beat my ATC manually in parallel, I've never succeeded.

It's easy to prove it to yourself. It only remains to be tested.

Uladzimir Izerski:

As many times as I've tried to beat my ATC manually in parallel, I've never succeeded.

It's easy to prove it to yourself. It only remains to be tested.

The market has been in a sluggish flat for 2 days, my scalper hardly opens any trades. Had to increase sensitivity, I guess it can be attributed to manual intervention.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
It's not scalping. It's short-term or something. It's all about profit, not what you call it.))

That's what I've been saying for a long time... there is no scalping in forex... indeed there is...

here's a discussion about it too
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/203172

Обучение трейдингу у Александра Лукьянова.
Обучение трейдингу у Александра Лукьянова.
  • www.mql5.com
Здравствуйте! Кто-нибудь проходил обучение у Александра Лукьянова? Хочется услышать живой отзыв...

On the subject of hand trading:

i trade.....

maybe my trading style isn't unique, but at least i've never heard of this approach...so far this is my know-how...

i can't use it all, i can't make it all coded, even if i know how to program a bit ... so i'm not bragging about it, i just don't use it...

nowi:

I've been saying this for a long time... there is no scalping in forex... indeed there is...

there's a discussion about it here too
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/203172

If you sat in a position for a week and got 3pp and got 3pp in half a minute there is a huge difference. Think about the elementary questions. One and the other is pips and the difference is huge.

P.S. How about we collectively make a definition of pipsing ourselves?

Uladzimir Izerski:

If you sit in a position for a week and get 3pp and get 3pp in half a minute there is a huge difference. Think about elementary questions. One and the other is pips and the difference is huge.

P.S. Can we all work together to formulate pips?

The terms seem to have been invented before our time, only now it has become fashionable to twist them

Reason: