From $20 - EA/ Indicator Coding and Modification

Just contact me at sleepless.damian@gmail.com

you are coding an EA for 20$?

Will the EA be ready for live trading (error recovery management?)

Can you post a sample of a dummy EA & Indicator you've created? In other words can I see some of your work before I employ you to code my EA and Indicator? I'm sure others would be interested in that as well.

zzuegg:

you are coding an EA for 20$?

Will the EA be ready for live trading (error recovery management?)

$20 would be the minimum cost, It all depends on what needs to be done.

ubzen:
Can you post a sample of a dummy EA & Indicator you've created? In other words can I see some of your work before I employ you to code my EA and Indicator? I'm sure others would be interested in that as well.

Im not sure that is necessary in this case. Ive been coding for people on this forum and others for many years.

As all the work done for clients is done under a non disclosure agreement I wouldn't really want to post anything on here anyway.

5leepless:

Im not sure that is necessary in this case. Ive been coding for people on this forum and others for many years.

As all the work done for clients is done under a non disclosure agreement I wouldn't really want to post anything on here anyway.

So, why should anyone tell you the details of their system if you cannot provide a Sample Dummy Code? Or are you unable to create some off the top of your head?

ubzen:

So, why should anyone tell you the details of their system if you cannot provide a Sample Dummy Code? Or are you unable to create some off the top of your head?

I really dont understand how posting any code here would prove/disprove my coding abilities....I could easily just copy and paste some from anywhere and it would prove nothing at all.

Why not ask me to do the smallest EA or indicator you need done first and you can see what you think of my coding then?

5leepless:

I really dont understand how posting any code here would prove/disprove my coding abilities....I could easily just copy and paste some from anywhere and it would prove nothing at all.

Why not ask me to do the smallest EA or indicator you need done first and you can see what you think of my coding then?

Would you do the smallest EA for free?

ubzen:

Would you do the smallest EA for free?

Unfortunately I only ever do freebies for regular clients where further work is usually guaranteed.

5leepless:

Unfortunately I only ever do freebies for regular clients where further work is usually guaranteed.

Unfortunately, you wouldn't be getting my business. And I'll warn any reasonable person to stay away from this type of Scam. You claim cheap $20 - EA/ Indicator and coding experience for years but have nothing to show for it. Even zzuegg had to ask what you're getting for that price, and he's given away more professional codes in the Code-Base then you the experienced seller.

If I ran around telling people that I'm a money manager or whatever and they asked me for a portfolio and I responded "what would that prove" I could just copy some else's or "why do you need references, I can get my cousin to lie for me" they'd show me the door. You're probably going to jack the price from 20$ for standard features or you're not a coder at all, and fishing for trade ideas.

There are allot of posts offering free EA's on this forum so your $20 offer doesn't stand much for people who can afford to go with creditable alternatives. This is not the forum for selling, try creating a professional looking website like the rest of the Gang. And I can program my own EA's so Booya!

ubzen:

Unfortunately, you wouldn't be getting my business. And I'll warn any reasonable person to stay away from this type of Scam. You claim cheap $20 - EA/ Indicator and coding experience for years but have nothing to show for it. Even zzuegg had to ask what you're getting for that price, and he's given away more professional codes in the Code-Base then you the experienced seller.

If I ran around telling people that I'm a money manager or whatever and they asked me for a portfolio and I responded "what would that prove" I could just copy some else's or "why do you need references, I can get my cousin to lie for me" they'd show me the door. You're probably going to jack the price from 20$ for standard features or you're not a coder at all, and fishing for trade ideas.

There are allot of posts offering free EA's on this forum so your $20 offer doesn't stand much for people who can afford to go with creditable alternatives. This is not the forum for selling, try creating a professional looking website like the rest of the Gang. And I can program my own EA's so Booya!

This is quite strange. You do realise I have been on Mql4 list of coders for years and have recomendations on various forums? Why would you come on this forum and tell everyone its a scam just because I wouldn't offer you a freebie.....

The $20 was a minimum price I even made that clear to zzuegg as soon as he asked, If you have a look at my post history I make offers every now and agian and have been doing so for many years. Its atandard business practice.

Why would you after only seeing one post call me a scammer.....Anyone who i had scammed would have made a complaint about me by now.

I code for people on odesk and other freelance sites so I haven't ever needed a website, Although I have one in developement.

Your attitude is just shocking, and by the way when a real client askes me to give examples of my work I code something in front of them on skype or something, you just didn't seem sincere.

Reason: