Copy and paste "Objects"

Is there a way in MQL4 to copy and paste objects like 'trend lines', 'arrows', 'Text'? I've tried double-clicking on the object and then pressing Ctrl+c, but that doesn't seem to do anything because Ctrl+v doesn't paste anything. Right-clicking on the object, there's no choice to Copy or Paste.

you are correct. but can duplicate an object (and the child and...). Example: draw a vertical line. Make sure is selected (those small boxes seen on object) or right click the object when Terminal knows where your cursor is - usually a popup giving objects name etc. now... hold down Ctrl key and left button click object (keep button down) and keep the Ctrl key down until you have dragged a copy away and keep left button while dragging... Can now release the Ctrl key and keep dragging etc. have a play.

is not copy/paste in accepted sense but can achieve similar end results.

hth

fbj:

you are correct. but can duplicate an object (and the child and...). Example: draw a vertical line. Make sure is selected (those small boxes seen on object) or right click the object when Terminal knows where your cursor is - usually a popup giving objects name etc. now... hold down Ctrl key and left button click object (keep button down) and keep the Ctrl key down until you have dragged a copy away and keep left button while dragging... Can now release the Ctrl key and keep dragging etc. have a play.

hth

Great! That works. What a time saver. Thank you.

This helped me. I highly appreciate.

Thank you very much.

[Deleted]:

you are correct. but can duplicatean object (and the child and...). Example: draw a vertical line. Make sure is selected (those small boxes seen on object) or right click the object when Terminal knows where your cursor is - usually a popup giving objects name etc. now... hold down Ctrl key and left button click object (keep button down) and keep the Ctrl key down until you have dragged a copy away and keep left button while dragging... Can now release the Ctrl key and keep dragging etc. have a play.

hth

thanks helps a lot
Reason: