draw several trendline without select "Draw trendline "

Hi . for draw trendline in first we select "Draw trenline" in Metatrader toolbar and drow trendline , again for several draw we must again and again select " Draw trenline " first then draw .

how can i change this?select one time "Draw trenline"   and drow several trendline without change mouse cursor ?

tinivini :

Hi . for draw trendline in first we select "Draw trenline" in Metatrader toolbar and drow trendline , again for several draw we must again and again select " Draw trenline " first then draw .

how can i change this?select one time "Draw trenline"   and drow several trendline without change mouse cursor ?

You cannot draw lines continuously. You must access from the charting toolbar each time (remember: MetaTrader 5 is a trading terminal, not a graphics editor)

Added: Although it is possible to write such a utility using the MQL5 language ...

tinivini: Hi . for draw trendline in first we select "Draw trenline" in Metatrader toolbar and drow trendline , again for several draw we must again and again select " Draw trenline " first then draw. how can i change this?select one time "Draw trenline"   and drow several trendline without change mouse cursor ?
As far as I know, I don't think it is possible. I have in the past seen users ask the same thing and I don't remember ever seeing a solution, except by making code to facilitate that.

There is a utility in the market place which supports repetitive drawing. It can do what you have asked for.

Depending on what you need there could be like an Elliot Wave drawing tool in the codebase

tinivini:

Maybe not ideal, but you can duplicate objects.

Draw the object and make sure that it is selected.

Hold the Ctrl key down.

Click and drag the object.

Reason: