Useful graphic spread indicator

free graphical and numerical spread indicator that works in real time.

Features:

* Graphic and numeric

* Customizable

* Works in real-time

* Can be used in multiple charts

Video:

Woah - A youtube embed !!! Didn't think it was possible. Who wanna watch Anime with me :) while we trade of course.

All that for a stupid spread indicator. A 2-line script which says print mode spread would do. If the spreads bothers you that much then go to a fixed dealer. Least you know it's not gonna be more than the spread + slippage. Hmmm whats next on the youtube scroll bar. Ah... Celine Dion and Shanaia Twain, two of the hottest milfs walking the planet. Must watch.

ubzen:

Woah - A youtube embed !!! Didn't think it was possible. Who wanna watch Anime with me :) while we trade of course.

All that for a stupid spread indicator. A 2-line script which says print mode spread would do. If the spreads bothers you that much then go to a fixed dealer. Least you know it's not gonna be more than the spread + slippage. Hmmm whats next on the youtube scroll bar. Ah... Celine Dion and Shanaia Twain, two of the hottest milfs walking the planet. Must watch.

Well maybe you want to have a look at our premium tools before you go judging, we have very sophisticated tools as well. The indicator is a free tool, take it or leave it, no need for nasty comments.

ubzen:

Spread Indicator for not stupid.

Files:

Video button next to SRC button when you post a comment.

emyerfo:

free graphical and numerical spread indicator that works in real time.

Features:

* Graphic and numeric

* Customizable

* Works in real-time

* Can be used in multiple chart

i find it very useful as well, much better than the ones i previously used. thanks

ubzen:

It worked for me, spread on GBPUSD just jumped to 84 pips for a couple of minutes before the Manufacturing Survey news, the indicator just got all red and got my attention.

But I have a question for ubzen, What broker do you use ?