Apologize for my Fundamental ?

Based on this mql4.com article (here). I'm wondering does anyone else have another on.line source of gauging the Total number of Forex traders? IMO, Technical Indicators like RSI are good but flawed within Forex because of the discounted volume. I wanna know if everyone else at the table already placed their bets or folded. Yeah sure I cannot get the accurate total # of traders. But getting a good gauge of the Registered Chip leaders would work just fine.

If your answer is the Report, then can you explain how you read it to get this information. Also if that's the case, how much weight do you place on it. Responses are very much appreciated. Thank You.

COT data is only available weekly on a Friday for data at close of CMEX on the prior Tuesday

Very useful for position trading but not I would have thought to intraday or even swing trading

Huge moves of SPOT Forex occur with no significant change in COT positions

For much nearer realtime data see these https://www.mql5.com/en/search

And no, its nothing to do with me!

-BB-

Thanks -BB-. "And no, its nothing to do with me!" But of-course, I wouldn't dream of duplicating what you do hehe ;). Nice of you to point out the lagging in this indicator. Tho I'm aware of the nearly 1.5-week lag, I still think any information is good information. The lag is one of the reasons I'm looking for additional options. If position traders are putting weight on this indicator then it's gotta be worth something. I'll go check out that link now.

Reason: