IF SOMEONE COULD PLEASE HELP, THEY CAN USE THIS PROFITABLE EA

Hi guys.

Would someone be able to shed any light on modifying the order send function in an ea, so that it can operate with a market excecution broker.

I am aware that you can not have a stop loss and take profit attched to order send with this sought of excecuttion so I am wanting this modifyied

so that it places the naked buy or sell order, then places the stop loss, take profit and breakeven afterwards.

If someone is happy to do this for me, I can send them the EA.

Thanks very much

Bennay

Bennay, its very easy, something like:

ticket = OrderSend(sl = 0 tp = 0...rest of params)

if(ticket > 0)

ordermodify(ticket SL_value TP_value...other params);

else

GetLastError();

Bauer_Boy:

Bennay, its very easy, something like:

ticket = OrderSend(sl = 0 tp = 0...rest of params)

if(ticket > 0)

ordermodify(ticket SL_value TP_value...other params);

else

GetLastError();

HI AND THANKS

WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO MAKE THE MODIFICATION FOR ME IF I SEND TO YOUR EMAIL ADDY?

BENNAY

also i think that The order must be previously selected by the OrderSelect() function

bennay:

WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO MAKE THE MODIFICATION FOR ME IF I SEND TO YOUR EMAIL ADDY?

NO NEED TO SHOUT. No slaves here. Either learn to code or pay someone.

qjol:

also i think that The order must be previously selected by the OrderSelect() function

Only if the order modify is going to use one of the select functions like OrderOpenPrice()

But will need to RefreshRates() between server calls.

bennay:

Hi guys.

Would someone be able to shed any light on modifying the order send function in an ea, so that it can operate with a market excecution broker.

I am aware that you can not have a stop loss and take profit attched to order send with this sought of excecuttion so I am wanting this modifyied

so that it places the naked buy or sell order, then places the stop loss, take profit and breakeven afterwards.

If someone is happy to do this for me, I can send them the EA.

Thanks very much

Bennay

Hi Bennay

some of programmers here maybe are good in coding EAs, but they are loosers in trading, for this reason they hunt people who is asking for help in coding to get some money to compensate of what they lose in real trading. So don't be upset of them if they say they are not slaves, but if you offer them money they accept to be slaves.

AM

Anthony_M:

Hi Bennay

some of programmers here maybe are good in coding EAs, but they are loosers in trading, for this reason they hunt people who is asking for help in coding to get some money to compensate of what they lose in real trading. So don't be upset of them if they say they are not slaves, but if you offer them money they accept to be slaves.

AM

Ummm... What?? This is a resource to aid learning not a resource to find some poor muppet to do stuff for free that you can't be bothered to do (or learn to do) yourself. If I'm good at coding and your good at trading... great, lets collaborate and we both win. Don't want to share, no problem, compensate me with cash ... but don't take me for a mug, rape me of my skill and leave me hanging.

Jeez... a little respect please

V

Viffer:

Ummm... What?? This is a resource to aid learning not a resource to find some poor muppet to do stuff for free that you can't be bothered to do (or learn to do) yourself. If I'm good at coding and your good at trading... great, lets collaborate and we both win. Don't want to share, no problem, compensate me with cash ... but don't take me for a mug, rape me of my skill and leave me hanging.

Jeez... a little respect please

V

i said some programmers waiting opportunity for such things.

Look for example to BarrowBoy, phy,..... i don't remember all names, they always help and instruct what to be done.

i prefer if a programmer doesn't want to help, better not to answer, till the guy who needs help, by himself ask for cost of coding.

AM

I would place WHRoeder in the same esteemed company as BB and phy. I am sure you too see the hundreds of posts that come through here from people just wanting work done with no intention of learning how. OP starts with "shed some light", but moves quickly on to "please do it for me"... He has offered to share his EA which is a start but you too must realise that some undeclared EA without support of the claimed profits is unlikely to motivate a good programmer to give of his time and skill. TBH, I thought this thread was finished until your comment.

There are A LOT of casual visitors who see the quality of support that is given here who then go on to expect work to be done for free. "Give a man a fish etc etc..." is a strong principle here that escapes many new posters. It often has to be pointed out to manage peoples expectations. Amazingly, very few of those new posters turn into "tell me how much and where to pay".... perhaps they were just trying to take advantage of the generosity of this community after all...

V

Could I just point out that I, for one, couldn't give a stuff about anyone's 'strategy' or their money.

I'm here for two reasons only - to learn from, and to help, other programmers.

And I think the folk you mentioned have similar motivation.

Asking for something to be done for you, rather than asking to be taught indicates that you don't care to learn.

Asking to do it by email indicates that you don't care to help others learn either.

Anthony, please try to get with the spirit of this forum.

CB

Reason: