Signals problems ? can't subscribe, trades not actualized

Does MQL5 signals have some connection problems right now ?

Some Signals I follow are blocked from subscription and trades not actualized since 15 hours

Server problem ? 

here is a non exhaustive list :

EA Happy forex

Viachi

Victory

Super profit

Faraday WCS good profit

kissandfly:

Does MQL5 signals have some connection problems right now ?

Some Signals I follow are blocked from subscription and trades not actualized since 15 hours

Server problem ? 

You have to write to ServiceDesk for such issue.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

Yes I know thanks.

But as it seems to be a global issue, I wanted to know if something going on ? Server problem ? Broker problem ?... 

A friend says that his MT4 platform has trades actualized for the moment. Good.

So it seems to be only a website problem for MQL5, except that people still can't subscribe or renew their subscriptions on many signals.

Hope all will be ok on Monday... 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties - Documentation on MQL5

kissandfly:

A friend says that his MT4 platform has trades actualized for the moment. Good.

So it seems to be only a website problem for MQL5, except that people still can't subscribe or renew their subscriptions on many signals.

Hope all will be ok on Monday... 

maybe it represent the success of MT5 signals--> too much people using , network crammed