FAPTurbo

The guys that created FAPTurbo just released their newest brainchild aiCashRobot. You cannot BUY this robot as they are not SELLING it!

Instead of releasing the news of their new robot via all the thousands of affiliates out there, they rather embarked on something called referral marketing. This means that you must first introduce 3 of your friends before they will GIVE you the robot. (Yes, 100% free!)

Check details of their new aiCashRobot here:

http://aicashrobot.com/?ref=dGqDT5F85GP3Nyye

Barry

ForexID10T:

The guys that created FAPTurbo just released their newest brainchild aiCashRobot. You cannot BUY this robot as they are not SELLING it!

Instead of releasing the news of their new robot via all the thousands of affiliates out there, they rather embarked on something called referral marketing. This means that you must first introduce 3 of your friends before they will GIVE you the robot. (Yes, 100% free!)

Check details of their new aiCashRobot here:

http://aicashrobot.com/?ref=dGqDT5F85GP3Nyye

Barry

Barry,

I bought the original FAPturbo and found it risky but well designed. I am still using it, now version 50.

Unfortunately, the people behind FAPturbo have become marketers rather than stay traders.

They are more interested in selling us the latest EA instead of keeping their promise of maintaining FAPturbo.

I have tried for weeks to get a response to a technical question, without success. I shall stay away from them.

Regards, Helmut

I managed to get my hands on a copy of Forex Auto Pilot. Let's just say I'm not smart enough to set the parameters correctly, cause I'm sure thats the excuse the creators would give as the reason their ea FAILS epic-ally in my back-tests. I really want to believe in Automated trading. When I started, i fell in Love with Shark-ea and then after searching around, I fell in Love with FAP. There are so many good testimonials on their site that it makes you think that the people who it criticize it don't know what they're doing. However digging more on that site, you'll find that there's no way to contact these guys. No physical Address or Telephone#. When you try to exit the site it tries to force you back in with a live chat customer service representative which is Not real. "Hello, how can I help you Order" is all it types lol.

In the package of the FTP-Turbo which I got, now unless it's a Fake copy, this thing had less documentation of how to use it then the paragraph I wrote above. It refers you to an external website which has no connection to FTP for instructions on how to use it. To me, it seem these guys are good marketers because you cannot search any engine for Forex Automation, Robot or Automated Trading without FTP being the first thing that pops up at you. This new Idea of refer 3 friend for a free robot, translate as (set your friends up for potential Scams and get a Scam robot for free).

I don't want to make the bold statement that All robots out there will not work. Most of these programs seem to work (at lest on the surface) under unrealistic conditions. ex) You use it with a broker that offer 0 spreads. I'm not going to Purchase anything unless I have prof in Back-tests on my Setup that it'll work for me. If a marketer wants anything from me, Referrer or Otherwise let them make the first step and give me a demo of their software. If not, I'd much rather create my own EA and learn something in the process.

I agree with both of you 150%. Even the new v50 release is loosing money! I also tried to get FAPTurbo refunded without success. THEN you are also referred to the FAPTurbo Expert Guide that costs another $97 on top of the $149 you paid for FAPTurbo. If I am releasing a robot into the market, I will ensure that the people that bought my robot gets the best and tested settings to make contineous profits! They should actually GIVE this new robot to all their existing EA owners! But again, with more than 60,000 owners the market will be flooded.

Unfortunately they do not sell their new aiCashRobot - you have to get 3 people to also join on their website. Well if you join and do nothing further, I would need just one more person to join to get my hands on this robot. Once I am able to test I will report results back to this forum. Are you guys willing to help? (You could add their follow up mails to a spam filter ...)

Barry

ForexID10T wrote >>

I agree with both of you 150%. Even the new v50 release is loosing money! I also tried to get FAPTurbo refunded without success. THEN you are also referred to the FAPTurbo Expert Guide that costs another $97 on top of the $149 you paid for FAPTurbo. If I am releasing a robot into the market, I will ensure that the people that bought my robot gets the best and tested settings to make contineous profits! They should actually GIVE this new robot to all their existing EA owners! But again, with more than 60,000 owners the market will be flooded.

Unfortunately they do not sell their new aiCashRobot - you have to get 3 people to also join on their website. Well if you join and do nothing further, I would need just one more person to join to get my hands on this robot. Once I am able to test I will report results back to this forum. Are you guys willing to help? (You could add their follow up mails to a spam filter ...)

Barry

Ubzen / Helmut

Unfortunately they do not show who joined, but THANK YOU!

2 more and I will qualify!

Barry

Reason: