Which is a better indicator ? - page 7

A better indicator is a simple one ....  Do not clog your charts with so many indicators and end up getting confused. I saw this list of indicators as the best for trend traders.

Shaheen Hassanali:
The best indicator is price

:) it is completly true

All indicator is preety good as long as we know and recognize it..for me ma and rsi is the good option

Shaheen Hassanali:
The best indicator is price

Exactly

Seyedmajid Masharian:

Exactly

Yup u right but for beginner it will be so difficult brother

Indicators are in the eye of the beholder. They are stronger than beauty, they WILL try and sway you in all directions, they will even convince you to stay and leave within a day, separate and divorce, then come back together when rediscovered....

Alas, I am older now, wiser perhaps... Indicators are gems, Indicators are flems... want to know why I still rely on my TDI?

niloufar mohamadi:
Which is a better indicator ?
Moving Average is the Best Indicator.

SpeedBug:

Indicators are in the eye of the beholder. They are stronger than beauty, they WILL try and sway you in all directions, they will even convince you to stay and leave within a day, separate and divorce, then come back together when rediscovered....

Alas, I am older now, wiser perhaps... Indicators are gems, Indicators are flems... want to know why I still rely on my TDI?

I so much agree with this caption.. "Indicators are in the eye of the beholder"

ATR and Support and Resistance........which is basically agreeing with "price". 

There is no such thing as best or worst indicator or combination of indicators. It all comes down to correct interpretation and a strict set of rules. For example, if Stochastic crosses up whilst at or below the 20 level, the EMA50 is sloping up, and ask breaks above the previous high, open a buy. Set a stop at the previous low, less a 10 pips buffer. Set a take profit at 3 times the stop loss. Simple interpretation, precise rules. This could just as easily be a CCI crossover, or MACD, or anything else. The EMA could be replaced with Parabolic SAR or Bollinger Bands. Whatever it is, rules of interpretation must be strictly applied...always!
Reason: