I will write you an advisor for free - page 13

Greetings guys. Who can write a simple EA? I don't think the code will be too complicated. The whole work of the EA is for it to "see" that a trade has closed on a stop and it will immediately place exactly the same pending trade. For example, the price of EURUSD is 1.12250 and the stop loss is set at 1.12000. And the Expert Advisor has placed a pending order to buy at the price of 1.12250 with a stop at the price of 1.12000. Stop is an "external variable". That is the whole work of the EA.

Hello. I have an EA builder and an indicator, can you help me write an EA?

Sorry for the discomfort, my indicator is loading the system.

In electronics it is solved simply, put the single oscillator running at the arrival of the impulse (the first candle). In this indicator and in others, it can also be solved if you write an additional command string to turn on the indicator with the arrival of the first swarmed candle for a limited time. It means the indicator doesn't work during the candle's formation but after it is formed it is switched on for a limited time.

What do you think the programming guru ------------ think it is possible?

Apparently there is no one here who started the thread.2017 and then 2021 all at once is unclear.

The technical task: from the current price N orders are placed buy stop upwards and sell stop downwards (at one level 2 orders with the same lot L) through step I. At each level there is 1 order with Take=T. After the take order has triggered, a stop loss = S is set at the second order standing at the same level as the closed one. When the second order is closed by the stop loss, 2 orders are set in its place again (1 with a TP, the second one has no stop loss yet). Closing of the grid is done manually.
Total in the input parameters: L, S, I, T, N.

The maximal loss in this TS is 3 intervals (steps): it cannot be larger as the grid increases the profit as the price moves or gives 0 due to taking profit at first and then closing the second order with the same loss modulo. And due to the fact that the orders are again placed at the old level, the TS can give more profit

osmo1709 #:
Technical specification: N buy stop up and sell stop down orders are placed from the current price (at one level there are 2 orders with the same lot L) through step I. At each level there is 1 order with Take=T. After the take order has triggered, a stop loss = S is set at the second order standing at the same level as the closed one. When the second order is closed by the stop loss, 2 orders are set in its place again (1 with a TP, the second one has no stop loss yet). Closing of the grid is done manually.
Total in the input parameters: L, S, I, T, N.

The maximal loss in this TS is 3 intervals (steps): it cannot be larger as the grid increases the profit as the price moves or gives 0 due to taking profit at first and then closing the second order with the same loss modulo. And due to the fact that the orders are again placed at the old level, the TS can give more profit

Apparently, the task has to be improved.

The designation of a step I (capital i) is not very convenient because it looks like l (lowercase L). When searching for these letters you will find a lot of them in different words. It is more convenient to mark a step with the word Step. The rest of the parameters are: Lot, Sl, Tp.

Then N orders upwards, two at each level - is that N even? Perhaps N levels up and down would be better. At each level 2 orders ... Instead of N it makes more sense to me to take levels

The countdown of levels from the current price ... What if the Expert Advisor is restarted? Where do levels come from now? It would be more convenient to use levels from zero. If the price is 1.70012, at a step of 100 levels up 1.70100 1.70200 ... and down 1.69900 1.69800 ...

Closing of the grid - manually. What for? Let it work. We may close all orders when closing the EA. And, when starting, you can close all of them in case the previous run was over (for example, the power was turned off), and the Expert Advisor left orders.

Also, we have to set the initial parameter values for debugging the Expert Advisor. For example, Lot=0.01 Step=100 Tp=60 ...

Can anyone write a script that would open a deal at time X and hold the position to time Y. The order should be opened in the opposite price movement, in which the price was for H1 period.

Hello. Happy New Year to you! Please help me to add commands inMQL5 to close all buy positions at signal="buy". And vice versa, all buy positions will be closed at signal="sell". Thank you in advance.

Namiq Acalov #:
Hello. Happy New Year to you! Please help me to add commands inMQL5 to close all buy positions at signal="buy". And vice versa, all buy positions will be closed at signal="sell". I would like to thank you in advance.

This is a losing strategy.

Iosebi Tavadze #:

Sorry for the discomfort, my indicator is loading the system.

In electronics it is solved simply, put the single oscillator running at the arrival of the impulse (the first candle). In this indicator and in others, it can also be solved if you write an additional command string to turn on the indicator with the arrival of the first swarmed candle for a limited time. It means the indicator doesn't work during the candle's formation but after it is formed it is switched on for a limited time.

What do you think the programming guru ------------ think it is possible?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/211945/page2

How to detect NEW Bar?
How to detect NEW Bar?
  • www.mql5.com
How to detect NEW Bar? I want to reset my indicator variables if there's a new bar...
Reason: