MT5 Strategy tester

When will be released the MT5 with strategy tester included ?

Also, will the MT5 strategy tester be able to test EAs which use multiple currencies at once ?

Thank you.

tektronic:

Also, will the MT5 strategy tester be able to test EAs which use multiple currencies at once ?

The official answer from MQ is yes (it's somewhere in the forums...).

Hello..when i testing the strategy using the strategy tester it is not showing the results; can someone throw some pointers to address this?

JBPR #: Hello..when i testing the strategy using the strategy tester it is not showing the results; can someone throw some pointers to address this?

Please explain in more detail and show some screenshots.

JBPR #:
Hello..when i testing the strategy using the strategy tester it is not showing the results; can someone throw some pointers to address this?

Hello, I provided the details and run the start it seems it ran but not showing any resutls. or not surewhether I'm doing it correctly. It popped up the window.

JBPR #:

Hello, I provided the details and run the start it seems it ran but not showing any resutls. or not surewhether I'm doing it correctly. It popped up the window.

it basically saying "waiting for update" but no results.

JBPR #: it basically saying "waiting for update" but no results.

Please remember that we cannot read your mind nor see you computer.

So, please, show some various screenshots of what you are seeing.

And also show us the output the the various logs.

JBPR #:

it basically saying "waiting for update" but no results.

Please do find the screenshot attached. After providing the details and when i hit start the tester..it is just saying "waiting for update" but no results. please share your inputs or thoughts.

1. MT5:

[solved] Strategy Tester Visualization hangs on "Waiting for Update" - General - MQL5 programming forum #5 (2022)
    MT5 Demo Account connected to server, "Waiting for update" on default charts, unable to open new charts - General - MQL5 programming forum (2020)

2. It's been a long time since someone reported “Waiting for update” On MT4. (2020)

1. According to IBFX, open market watch (Control+M) drag the symbol to the chart. Init() probably would fire.
                EA stops working after "WAITING FOR UPDATE" message... need help! - MQL4 programming forum #3
                "Waiting for update" - Live Charts - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

2. On some brokers, demo accounts expire after several weeks, need to reopen periodically.
                Message "Waiting for update" - MQL4 programming forum (2012)

3. Try closing the terminal and delete «data folder»\..\config\terminal.ini You'll lose the placement of any open charts.
                Toolbars disappear - MQL4 programming forum (2011)
                MT4 Freezing when selecting Indicator List or Object List. Help! - MQL4 programming forum #4 #11 (2008)
                MT5 under wine (Linux) - issue since build 2981 - MT5 - General - MQL5 programming forum (2021)
                Cant attach toolbox to bottom of chart - General - MQL5 programming forum #1 (2022)

3. Otherwise, backup your data, uninstall the terminal, delete the data directory, reinstall.

Reason: