Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Subscribe to signals right in MetaTrader. It is easy!
MetaQuotes Software Corp.
MetaQuotes Software Corp. 2010.06.21 13:34 

New article An Example of a Trading System Based on a Heiken-Ashi Indicator is published:

In this article we look into the question of using a Heiken-Ashi indicator in trading. Based on this indicator, a simple trading system is considered and an MQL5 Expert Advisor is written. Trading operations are implemented on the bases of classes of the Standard class library. The testing results of the reviewed trading strategy, are based on the history, and obtained using the built-in MetaTrader 5 strategy tester, are provided in the article.

Author: Dmitry

Alfredo Contaldi
Alfredo Contaldi 2014.10.05 17:15  

Hello,

I ran the test on EURUSD from the beginnign of the year but the results are not consistent with the indicatore, i.e. there are wrong arrows on the chart, buying on short bars and viceversa.

Which could be the problem?

thanks

Olivier Nomblot
Olivier Nomblot 2016.06.22 07:45  
Using Heiken Ashi smoothed is slower but works fairly well visually for manual trading. It almost gives the same results as Renko. Thanks for the article
Tiberio
Tiberio 2017.02.21 21:15  
Hi

I needed a Heiken-Ashi-Renko indicator, that is, the Heikein-Ashi calculated on Renko-Candles. I needed the mt5 file ... Does anyone know how to help me?
/
To add comments, please log in or register