urgent need help

i am runing EA on mt4 platform where i am runing my EA but i am receiving a msg in journal that prevents EA from trading "signal-failed connect to server login.mql5.com"

fadyvictor:
i am runing EA on mt4 platform where i am runing my EA but i am receiving a msg in journal that prevents EA from trading "signal-failed connect to server login.mql5.com"

If you use a MT5 EA in MT4 you might get an error like this, try in MT5 platform.

Thanks

Suresh 

fadyvictor:
no its mt4 EA but may be the platform try to access mql5 signals so i would like to know ho to disable this

fadyvictor:
no its mt4 EA but may be the platform try to access mql5 signals so i would like to know ho to disable this
If you have a coding question about MT4 EA then you have to ask on the MQL4 Forum.
MQL4: automated trading forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4: automated trading forum

angevoyageur:
If you have a coding question about MT4 EA then you have to ask on the MQL4 Forum.
how can i close my account on mql5.com

fadyvictor:
how can i close my account on mql5.com
You can't. You have to write to ServiceDesk for that. Anyway that has nothing to do with your issue, as I said you by PM.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

I subscribed to a signal provider but I want to know if I have to keep the MT4 running 24/7 to receive the signals or does It work automatically?

robert19:

I subscribed to a signal provider but I want to know if I have to keep the MT4 running 24/7 to receive the signals or does It work automatically?

You can read the FAQ before asking question, see pt.19.
Reason: