Modifying MasterMind 3CE

Of course all credited goes to L.Bigger AKA Silence for creating this EA, but I tried to modify it but couldn't. Please tell me if in any way it is improper to post this.

I want to modify the following:

- Stop loss for any order is 50 pips.

- Reduce lots taken by half.

- Reduce orders from three to two orders per each time.

Thank you very much for your help.

Files:

Do we assume that you only have the ex4 and are wishing to decompile, modify and recompile a commercial EA, thus contravening the licence agreement?

If so, then I (and many self-respecting programmers) would like you to "do one" and frequent some other forum.

If not, then accept my apologies, and please post the source code.

CB

cloudbreaker wrote >>

Do we assume that you only have the ex4 and are wishing to decompile, modify and recompile a commercial EA, thus contravening the licence agreement?

If so, then I (and many self-respecting programmers) would like you to "do one" and frequent some other forum.

If not, then accept my apologies, and please post the source code.

CB

Mastermind 3CE is not commercial...it's available for download on this site....Isn't it possible to request help from respectful programs to modify it?!

hope1:

Mastermind 3CE is not commercial...it's available for download on this site....Isn't it possible to request help from respectful programs to modify it?!

OK, thanks for posting the source.

Stoploss

- is an external parameter, so modify it in the dialog box that's presented when you add the EA to a chart.

Lots

- find the following line:

Ilo=MathCeil(AccountFreeMargin()*Risk/715)/10-0.1;

- and replace with:

Ilo=MathCeil(AccountFreeMargin()*Risk/715)/2*(10-0.1);

Number of orders

if (OpenPos<=2) {

- and replace with:

if (OpenPos<=1) {

You should also change any loops (and there are some) which increment through orders to decrement instead as this will cause errors for example when closing orders. There are plenty of examples on the forum of why and how to do this. Let me know if you get into trouble.

CB

cloudbreaker wrote >>

OK, thanks for posting the source.

Stoploss

- is an external parameter, so modify it in the dialog box that's presented when you add the EA to a chart.

Lots

Ilo=MathCeil(AccountFreeMargin()*Risk/715)/10-0.1;

- and replace with:

Ilo=MathCeil(AccountFreeMargin()*Risk/715)/2*(10-0.1);

Number of orders

if (OpenPos<=2) {

- and replace with:

if (OpenPos<=1) {

You should also change any loops (and there are some) which increment through orders to decrement instead as this will cause errors for example when closing orders. There are plenty of examples on the forum of why and how to do this. Let me know if you get into trouble.

CB

I have used this robot for some while in demo. It workd very well except that it will suddenly get stopped out on usually three positions all with a large loss. I have altered this parameter and it seems more controlled. I dont understand the modifications to the code and how they might improve things although I do note problems in closing orders. I certainly am not capable of changing loop arguments. Do you know if we can use this EA on a live account? Thanks

I would be willing to pay an able programmer to clean up the code of this EA, which seems to have promise (main things - decrement versus increment count). If CB is willing to help, I would be greatful!
Reason: