*** PLEASE SEARCH BEFORE POSTING *** - page 8

Jellybean:

Thanks, CB/Rosh.

It worked for a while, but I'm getting the same error again. Keywords or characters in search string is ignored for they were too short or incorrect

Maybe it's a secret conspiracy to keep the thread at the top of the list ;-)

Jellybean

It's very embarrassing. Sorry, we'll fix it as soon as possible.

Rosh:

It's very embarrassing. Sorry, we'll fix it as soon as possible.

No hurry - it is Christmas, after all:-)

Jellybean

Forum sections or topic category is needed, no doubt. I learn a lot from great topic posters & great questions, and I agree there is not much lately.

the last thing we want is to have great coders & traders got tired answering questions...:(

... or if that's too much of a trouble for forum keeper (note that they're busy preparing mt5 :)). Maybe just add sort by number of replies / view.

regards

cameofx wrote >>

...the last thing we want is to have great coders & traders got tired answering questions...

I dont think anyone minds answering questions, its just when the same ones keep coming round...

Yes, forum sections would greatly assist, as would potential posters using the Search ;)

-BB-

I suppose for experts helping on this site is a bit like being a primary school teacher. The new children can't read or write yet so they have to ask questions for answers that are written down. Maybe a lot of people don't have English as their main language so it is easier to ask than read the answers. Of course this doesn't apply to everyone.

Forum Search function isnt working today, it will be fixed on Monday

So... for the moment use Google or some other search engine to scan this forum for answers

-BB-

I'm just offended that Wiley didn't reciprocate my Merry Christmas wishes in the previous page. :-)

CB

Aw shucks CB - go for some counselling, feel better soon :)

As for everyone else - Search is now working!

-BB-

Search ain't working!

Moderators, how about implementing google search in your website...

Reason: