My questions are; would people be interested? And is a group like this feasible?

Hi I've designed this method of trading, I hate to use the word system as I'm not sure if it is a system per se. It's consists of candlesticks, TA and MACD, and is best used on timeframes of 30 minutes and above.

The results below are from 3 different timeframes, 30min, 60 min & 4 hour. However they are from the same symbol over the same 4 days, start and end time, of the last couple of weeks.

Trades 30 min t/frame

1 123 pips

2 142 pips

3 0 pips

4 0 pips

5 0 pips

6 37 pips

7 30 pips

8 0 pips

9 284 pips

1hr t/frame

1 109 pips

2 377 pips*

3 0 pips*

4 276 pips*

5 0 pips*

4hr t/frame

1 128 pips

2 0 pips

3 0 pips

*The 60 minute consisted of two trends, the 109 and the 377. The zeros are cut backs that failed and the 276 is a continuation of the trend from that cut back. The zeros are all fails, but not necessarily losses. The maximum spike outs on this one symbol were 14 pips on the 30 minutes chart and 16 pips on the 1 hr chart. Admitted larger spikes can and do

occur without warning.

This works equally well on all forex symbols, throwing up similar results albeit from cursory checks of each symbol.

My problem is what to do. I'm not a wealthy person and in order to get the most from this method I would need enough funds to cover several positions on several charts at the same time. Taking the above stop outs as a target, just for the sake argument, that’s a lot of equity required to cover each position.

I would like to get several people together to form a group as this would help spread the cost and also allow different people to work on different symbols on the different timeframes.

My questions are; would people be interested? And is a group like this feasible?

Cheers The_FX_Jobber

FXJ

You have a private message :)

-BB-

Hi

I don't see your problem you only need 10 pips a day and $100 to get filthy stinking rich if you employ money managemet correctly. From your results overjust four days on 30 minute chart you manageed over 500 pips that's 50 days at 10 pips a day in less than a week. Your best bet would be to make an EA and as your capital increases apply it to more pairs. I am sure you will have people biting your hands off wanting to code it for you for free. I'm free :)

Here is the calculation of profit for a $100 stake and 10 pips a day profit.

Quarterly

Qtr1
Qtr2
Qtr3
year 1

Here is the calculation of profit for a $100 stake and 100 pips a day profit roughtly what you did in 4 days.

Quarterly

Qtr1
Qtr2
Qtr3
3.5364E+13
year 1
2.5008E+17

If it does a quarter of what you said you would be laughing. So like I said what's your problem you only need $100?

BarrowBoy:

FXJ

-BB-

Ruptor:

Hi

I don't see your problem you only need 10 pips a day and $100 to get filthy stinking rich if you employ money managemet correctly. From your results overjust four days on 30 minute chart you manageed over 500 pips that's 50 days at 10 pips a day in less than a week. Your best bet would be to make an EA and as your capital increases apply it to more pairs. I am sure you will have people biting your hands off wanting to code it for you for free. I'm free :)

Here is the calculation of profit for a $100 stake and 10 pips a day profit.

Quarterly

Qtr1
Qtr2
Qtr3
year 1

Here is the calculation of profit for a $100 stake and 100 pips a day profit roughtly what you did in 4 days.

Quarterly

Qtr1
Qtr2
Qtr3
3.5364E+13
year 1
2.5008E+17

If it does a quarter of what you said you would be laughing. So like I said what's your problem you only need $100?

Hi Ruptor

as you may have guessed, I'm fairly new to the FX. The main problem I can see with the system is covering the stop outs, this may not be the right term, when the price goes lower than your opening price. From what I've read wouldn't one 14 pip spike wipe out my $100 equity, getting me a margin call, therefore stopping out all my other trades.This is one of the main reason I was looking for others to join.

BarrowBoy:

FXJ

-BB-

Hi BarrowBoy, Whats a private message?

Ruptor:

Hi

Your best bet would be to make an EA and as your capital increases apply it to more pairs. I am sure you will have people biting your hands off wanting to code it for you for free. I'm free :)

Ruptor, What's an EA?

The_FX_Jobber:

Ruptor, What's an EA?

Hi

You are on a site for writing EAs (Expert Advisers). Login click messages top right and see private messages (PMs).

The_FX_Jobber:

Hi Ruptor

as you may have guessed, I'm fairly new to the FX. The main problem I can see with the system is covering the stop outs, this may not be the right term, when the price goes lower than your opening price. From what I've read wouldn't one 14 pip spike wipe out my $100 equity, getting me a margin call, therefore stopping out all my other trades.This is one of the main reason I was looking for others to join.

Hi

Your trade would be 10 cents so down 14 pips is $1.40. Use a micro demo account and get use to the numbers.

Reason: