My new ea...MACD_EAv0.1

I wrote a new [ea] that functions with signals [MACD]

I have optimised him for one hour time frame, EURGBP, alpari.

Try also you we see which results you have, I wait for your news and ideas...

For optimization use .set file in first steep, save parametre!!!

Second steep: uncheck all parametr and turn true UsePendingOrder, set and chech Take_Profit, Stop_Lossand Distanceand start again optim...

I thing only eurgbp run good, but if wont try other pair and time frame, turn false Control_PairTFparametre.

good luck

Nikos

Files:

Correct

I correct an little error in delete orders part,

please try this copy

Files:
macd_eav0.1.ex4  15 kb

npantzos:
I wrote a new [ea] that functions with signals [MACD]

I have optimised him for one hour time frame, EURGBP, alpari.

Try also you we see which results you have, I wait for your news and ideas...

For optimization use .set file in first steep, save parametre!!!

Second steep: uncheck all parametr and turn true UsePendingOrder, set and chech Take_Profit, Stop_Lossand Distanceand start again optim...

I thing only eurgbp run good, but if wont try other pair and time frame, turn false Control_PairTFparametre.

good luck

Nikos

Npantzos,

Thanks for sharing your ea with us!

But, I have quick question for you...Can you please explain what this means??

...Second steep: uncheck all parametr and turn true UsePendingOrder, set and chech Take_Profit, Stop_Loss and Distance and start again optim...

I'm a little confused...Do you mean set all the parameters to false except for UsePendingOrder which you say to set to true???

while many boys out there downloaded, i'm here to say thank you of your hard work...well done

how to turn trade on?

look the pick..

bnbb2004:
Npantzos,

Thanks for sharing your ea with us!

But, I have quick question for you...Can you please explain what this means??

...Second steep: uncheck all parametr and turn true UsePendingOrder, set and chech Take_Profit, Stop_Loss and Distance and start again optim...

I'm a little confused...Do you mean set all the parameters to false except for UsePendingOrder which you say to set to true???

The MACD_EA is optimizasion for alpari in live server not demo!!! they is very different.

it needs optimisation for better results, the optimisation becomes in two steps, in first uses only normal orders, and in second after we keep the regulations from first, we only optimise pending orders.

Files:
steep_1.jpg  168 kb
steep_2.jpg  163 kb
steep_2a.jpg  165 kb

Great EA BUT

Hi Npantzos

The .set file you uploaded doesn't look anything like what I have. It looks completely different. Is that the difference between Alpari and IBFX?

Also, It works great BUT - After it trades 5 or 6 trades and makes hundreds of dollars per trade all of a sudden it makes a few 2 or 3 bad trades and loses thousands. Last night, I went to bed up $2,000 plus and when I woke up this A.M. I had lost $4,000 plus!!! Too bad.

It just needs to be adjusted But I don't know how. I tries reducing the number of trades and it just makes as many trades as it need to so it is satisfied!!! So it starts making 5 or 6 or more trades in the same direction as the already bad trades!!!

Any suggestions or can you modify it to make 1 trade at a time for 1 lot broken down by .01 or .1?

I think your logic and trading parameters are spot on But the way it trades need adjusting.

Thanks very much for sharing your EA with us. And, thanks for any help you can offer to solve this problem.

MrChips

Only for Alpari??

So is this EA only to be traded on Alpari on a live account??

Yes..

bnbb2004:
So is this EA only to be traded on Alpari on a live account??

I trying my ea in alpari and live server, I don't now if work an other provinder...sorry

Mr Chips:
Hi Npantzos

The .set file you uploaded doesn't look anything like what I have. It looks completely different. Is that the difference between Alpari and IBFX?

Also, It works great BUT - After it trades 5 or 6 trades and makes hundreds of dollars per trade all of a sudden it makes a few 2 or 3 bad trades and loses thousands. Last night, I went to bed up $2,000 plus and when I woke up this A.M. I had lost $4,000 plus!!! Too bad.

It just needs to be adjusted But I don't know how. I tries reducing the number of trades and it just makes as many trades as it need to so it is satisfied!!! So it starts making 5 or 6 or more trades in the same direction as the already bad trades!!!

Any suggestions or can you modify it to make 1 trade at a time for 1 lot broken down by .01 or .1?

I think your logic and trading parameters are spot on But the way it trades need adjusting.

Thanks very much for sharing your EA with us. And, thanks for any help you can offer to solve this problem.

MrChips

It is essential becomes first optimisation of [ea], and afterwards use. I prefer optimise each month a [ea] using the historical data of last three months.

Try to optimazision again the ea...

I hope to help

I hope to help

sorry for my english

Reason: