How can I make this ROBOT

Hello there,

Sorry for asking about help but I'm still trying to learn how to creat my own "Robot"

What I'm trying to creat is like that

Pair GBP/JPY

Chart 5Min

((Buy))

When "BOTH"

RSI Period 14 touch line 20

Stochastic Slow - period 14 -24 touch line 20

((Sell))

When "BOTH"

RSI Period 14 touch line 70

Stochastic Slow - period 14 -24 from 60

I want to know How can I make this?

How I can make it trade automaticlly?

How can I change the pair from GBP/JPY?

How can I change the Chart from 5Mins to any other period?

How can I specifc the lots fro example to $0.5 OR $50?

How can I put stop loss and closing after 50pips for example?

Thanks mates

elbarck

elbarck wrote >>

Hello there,

Sorry for asking about help but I'm still trying to learn how to creat my own "Robot"

What I'm trying to creat is like that

Pair GBP/JPY

Chart 5Min

((Buy))

When "BOTH"

RSI Period 14 touch line 20

Stochastic Slow - period 14 -24 touch line 20

((Sell))

When "BOTH"

RSI Period 14 touch line 70

Stochastic Slow - period 14 -24 from 60

I want to know How can I make this?

How I can make it trade automaticlly?

How can I change the pair from GBP/JPY?

How can I change the Chart from 5Mins to any other period?

How can I specifc the lots fro example to $0.5 OR $50?

How can I put stop loss and closing after 50pips for example?

Thanks mates

elbarck

I doubt that anyone here has the time to do all of that for you, people here will help those who at least try to help themselves. Look at the book, documentation, sample ea,'s read the basics of trading on the mt4 platform.

When you get stuck on a specific problem I'm sure someone will help you.

Keith

kminler wrote >>

I doubt that anyone here has the time to do all of that for you, people here will help those who at least try to help themselves. Look at the book, documentation, sample ea,'s read the basics of trading on the mt4 platform.

When you get stuck on a specific problem I'm sure someone will help you.

Keith

Hi,

Of course I've tried to do so, but the prblem is there's no samples that explain these things....

I'm new with MetaTrader4 but I'm not new on Forex or other platforms I used to use and still using....

Anyways thanks m8 for your caring about replying me :)....

Yours'

elbarck

> prblem is there's no samples

There a couple of sample EA's in the MT installation - lots of example code there and in the Code Base

Good Luck

-BB-

that is a very simple strategy,i doubt if it can make profit. how many years have you used it. i have tried so many different indicators and time frames combination so far no satisfactory one.

i would like to help coding successfull strategies.

for your case, just need two indicators: iRSI() and iStochastic(). there are so many example in the book or documentation 's code list. you have to know the basic concept then the best way is to copy some code sections what you need and edit them to your own.

good luck.

BarrowBoy wrote >>

> prblem is there's no samples

There a couple of sample EA's in the MT installation - lots of example code there and in the Code Base

Good Luck

-BB-

Thanks m8,

I'm looking for some of them now....

Yours

elbarck

caijs wrote >>

that is a very simple strategy,i doubt if it can make profit. how many years have you used it. i have tried so many different indicators and time frames combination so far no satisfactory one.

i would like to help coding successfull strategies.

for your case, just need two indicators: iRSI() and iStochastic(). there are so many example in the book or documentation 's code list. you have to know the basic concept then the best way is to copy some code sections what you need and edit them to your own.

good luck.

Hi,

yes it's very simple but it's realy effective since it works on 5mins timeframe ONLY and on GBP/JPY.... I'm working with it for about four months and have NOt lost a single trade especially the TARGETs are limited and clear, even it's 20pips since my lot is $50 or $100....

when I trade myself I focus too on the 1hour chart with the same indicators to check the major trend before identifying if how many pips i'll take and if the both indicators moves are false or not....

Thanks m8

Yours,

elbarck

thanks elbarck, i will try to code you strategy and let you know the result, but i usually focus on EUR/USD.

Hi,

Did you able to code this robot? or still trying?

Let me know, ..

Any way.. Does this still still profitable.

KIT!!

Reason: