2 days new to FapTurbo and ForexMeta MQL4- nothing happened yet?

Okay, so I found out this am that I had the wrong GMT offset... it's 3 for ForexMeta, I called them. When I downloaded FapTurbo Sunday, it said make sure to have the latest Meta4, Build 220... By the time I downloaded it from ForexMeta, looks like its newer, Build 221? Anyhow, I've got "Smiley faces" flowin on all my charts, and I'm only in demo mode at the moment, but so far, all day and yesterday, the EA from FapTurbo hasn't done anything yet... no trades, etc... Am I missing something? I have four Scalper charts, and one long term- all the settings appear proper off advice online and from the FapTurbo install guides and videos... What's going on guys, help? Thanks, RD

Watch the spreads, i believe if spread is larger then 4, it will not trade. Check the journal and expert log. If spreads are the problem it will say it in there. My FAP does very little trading but the spreads fluctuate from 3-21 alot with my broker. It has been trading successfully though, except for the longterm. Then again i am testing this out on a very minimal nano account just to gain confidence in it so that may be my prob with the long term.

rdejesus22 wrote >>
Okay, so I found out this am that I had the wrong GMT offset... it's 3 for ForexMeta, I called them. When I downloaded FapTurbo Sunday, it said make sure to have the latest Meta4, Build 220... By the time I downloaded it from ForexMeta, looks like its newer, Build 221? Anyhow, I've got "Smiley faces" flowin on all my charts, and I'm only in demo mode at the moment, but so far, all day and yesterday, the EA from FapTurbo hasn't done anything yet... no trades, etc... Am I missing something? I have four Scalper charts, and one long term- all the settings appear proper off advice online and from the FapTurbo install guides and videos... What's going on guys, help? Thanks, RD

Ciao

I'have Fap turbo on real account and it work very good .

but i put also in the different demo account and the result is not the same .

which broker you have ?

He work only in the night, when there is low risk, you can see max 5 open trade every day .

Don't put this EA on EU, because you will lose your money

Ciao

Frank

frank.for wrote >>

Ciao

I'have Fap turbo on real account and it work very good .

but i put also in the different demo account and the result is not the same .

which broker you have ?

He work only in the night, when there is low risk, you can see max 5 open trade every day .

Don't put this EA on EU, because you will lose your money

Ciao

Frank

I signed up with MB Trading Futures, opened the account... but then FapTurbo recommended ForexMeta, and they had the Meta4 Trader program... so I just went with ForexMeta. Any ideas? I haven't opened a live account with anyone yet or made my deposit into the account, just running the demo account with ForexMeta at this point. I called the guys at ForexMeta today and they said that my Scalper/short Term max spread should be (6)... so I changed it to that... when I came home after it running 8 hrs all day while I was gone, on my $10,000 USD demo account, it made two trades, one for EURCHF, which appeared to do nothing, and one for USDCAD which "made" $40.13... wooowwwww... really rolling in the dough... lol ANy more thoughts?

jboddie wrote >>

Watch the spreads, i believe if spread is larger then 4, it will not trade. Check the journal and expert log. If spreads are the problem it will say it in there. My FAP does very little trading but the spreads fluctuate from 3-21 alot with my broker. It has been trading successfully though, except for the longterm. Then again i am testing this out on a very minimal nano account just to gain confidence in it so that may be my prob with the long term.

As I said below just now,

I called the guys at ForexMeta today and they said that my Scalper/short Term max spread should be (6)... so I changed it to that, it was (5) by default when I threw the FT EA on there... when I came home after it running 8 hrs all day while I was gone, on my $10,000 USD demo account, it made two trades, one for EURCHF, which appeared to do nothing, and one for USDCAD which "made" $40.13... wooowwwww... really rolling in the dough... lol ANy more thoughts?

Fapturbo is still working for me...

but not as good as previous months...as soon as the broker starts to crack down on FapTurbo..the performances have not been up to par..

So far still on small profit from month to month...
Reason: