In relation to the free products of MQL5 Market, which is you prefer to available - page 2

A Free fully funtional product with limited time usage is the only thing that deserves to be called a trial. The rest are poor substitutes.

I am thinking about the outrageously expensive trading Expert Advisors that appear on Market and do not even show its statistics of a demo account.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Roi.Scout:

A Free fully funtional product with limited time usage is the only thing that deserves to be called a trial. The rest are poor substitutes.

I am thinking about the outrageously expensive trading Expert Advisors that appear on Market and do not even show its statistics of a demo account.

Download a Demo and run your own test.

Nice pool Achmad, free full version with limited time usage (controled by MQ), for me.

RaptorUK:
You can't run a forward test, only backtesting. Unless the author provides a free version.

angevoyageur:
You can't run a forward test, only backtesting. Unless the author provides a free version.
If an EA is worth anything then a Backtest can give a good indication.

RaptorUK:

The Strategy Tester doesn't have slippage or requotes.

Have a look at the thread  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11957

Will an automated trading Expert Advisor perform on a real account in a similar way as in the Strategy Tester?
Will an automated trading Expert Advisor perform on a real account in a similar way as in the Strategy Tester?
  • www.mql5.com

Roi.Scout:

The Strategy Tester doesn't have slippage or requotes.

Have a look at the thread  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11957

Yes I know . . .  so instead of doing your own testing you want to rely on someone who has a vested interest to get your money ?

RaptorUK:
If an EA is worth anything then a Backtest can give a good indication.
Would you buy a product at over 1000 credits based on a backtest ?

RaptorUK:
Yes I know . . .  so instead of doing your own testing you want to rely on someone who has a vested interest to get your money ?
No he wants to possibility to make a forward test on a demo account, seems to me very reasonable.
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

RaptorUK:

I have done dozens of backtests but as I don't "rely on someone that has a vested interest in getting my money" I would like to have the fully functional product for a limited time and run it on a real account. Or alternatively, be able to see the stats and graphs of the product running in a real account. 

• www.mql5.com
Reason: