In relation to the free products of MQL5 Market, which is you prefer to available - page 4

figurelli: Probably I'm wrong, but lately looks like that 90% of all post in all topics here are done by moderators. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. In this scenario, my opinion is that we must rethink if we are in the right way.

Imo, the mqlx.forums are structured differently compared to other forums online. Most people visit these forums looking for answers instead of looking to generate conversations.

I believe the Admins (MetaQuotes) are playing the role of Chiefs. Think of your moderators as social-moderators. Some do more social than others ;) but they'll all limited (admin-rights). If they weren't participating, this'll be a ghost town. Imo.

figurelli:
First of all, this is just a fact analysis and a rethink suggestion. This is for me a forum quality metric. So, this is not about your moderation quality, just about forum metrics and reality. 

For sure you are a user and, as any other user here, you are free to post anytime. No problem about that. But remember that even if you consider yourself first as a user, for most users here, like me, before being a mortal user, you are a moderator and have this label below your avatar and functional responsibilities here. 

Any other user, mainly newbies, will see you as someone that rules here. Note also that, as you are a team of moderators posting most of time together, this image is stronger. In my opinion, a good forum needs space for free dialetics and brainstorming. 

So, my suggestion is quite simple: to rethink moderators participation to easy and estimulate other users post messages here too, and decrease the 90% moderators presence reality, like any other good forum and near MQL5 old times. Maybe a way and idea to do this is, you guys,  wait more to post your qualified opinion and listen more, allowing the organic evolution of the topic.

So if MetaQuotes removed the Moderator title from below the Moderators User names then it would all be OK ?  Other Forum software would allow me to do this . . .  I would prefer just to be treated like any other User,  if you think I'm wrong about anything please tell me,  if you think I'm an idiot then please say so . . .  within the scope of the Forum rules ;-)

If being a Moderator means I can't post as freely as any other User then I will no longer be a Moderator . . .  it is that simple. 

RaptorUK:

So if MetaQuotes removed the Moderator title from below the Moderators User names then it would all be OK ?  Other Forum software would allow me to do this . . .  I would prefer just to be treated like any other User,  if you think I'm wrong about anything please tell me,  if you think I'm an idiot then please say so . . .  within the scope of the Forum rules ;-)

If being a Moderator means I can't post as freely as any other User then I will no longer be a Moderator . . .  it is that simple. 

Maybe, it's an idea. You are completely right, post as freely as any other (fitting the rules), is something that we all Users want.

Isn't a live real signal test period essentially a live forward test? Obviously a lot depends on server/execution speed etc. But, it makes me a little more comfortable. 

A demo version that you can forward test would be ideal, but how do you prevent people from changing their email every month and getting another demo? 

I am watching Mercusaur with some interest! Thank you for putting it up!

tfarnum1:

Isn't a live real signal test period essentially a live forward test? Obviously a lot depends on server/execution speed etc. But, it makes me a little more comfortable. 

A demo version that you can forward test would be ideal, but how do you prevent people from changing their email every month and getting another demo? 

I am watching Mercusaur with some interest! Thank you for putting it up!

Thank you for your interest. Still looking for broker that suitable for it
Reason: