Will you participate in MQL5.community affiliate program? - page 5

market:

the first results of the voting was very promising, especially on russian part of the community and we decided to start working on this program even before voting is over. The thing you see is a first approach, beta-version, and many details can change.

Your answers will not be ignored, if they will contain at least a piece of practically useful things instead of whine.

OK,  perhaps you could answer my questions then ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11463#comment_465208 

Will you participate in MQL5.community affiliate program?
Will you participate in MQL5.community affiliate program?
  • www.mql5.com
Yes, I am a community member and I would like to recommend my favorite applications and signals for a fee.

market:

the first results of the voting was very promising, especially on russian part of the community and we decided to start working on this program even before voting is over. The thing you see is a first approach, beta-version, and many details can change.

Your answers will not be ignored, if they will contain at least a piece of practically useful things instead of whine.

Seems to me that asking for an official document that describe this part of the service isn't whine.

RaptorUK:

OK,  perhaps you could answer my questions then ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11463#comment_465208 

we are still working on this question and what do you suggest? For instance, in russian thread we got several good suggestions and it will be good, if you will tell us how this program should look like in your opinion, as well.

angevoyageur:
Seems to me that asking for an official document that describe this part of the service isn't whine.
and its a a constructive suggestion?:)

market:
we are still working on this question and what do you suggest? For instance, in russian thread we got several good suggestions and it will be good, if you will tell us how this program should look like in your opinion, as well.

What do I suggest ? I suggest you should not implement an Affiliate scheme until you have a firm answer to the questions I asked.  How can you implement the scheme when you don't yet know how you are going to control it ?  hope for the best ?  WAIL (worry about it later)  ?

Please feel free to label my comments a whining and ignore them. 

market:
and its a a constructive suggestion?:)
Certainly, you can not see ? It is more serious to have such a document.

angevoyageur:
Certainly, you can not see ? It is more serious to have such a document.
Do you think we will get an answer ?

RaptorUK:
Do you think we will get an answer ?
Probably not. We aren't "constructive" :-s

angevoyageur:
Probably not. We aren't "constructive" :-s
Or maybe the question is too difficult ?

Glad to see this idea being explored and promoted ;) 

Reason: