Will you participate in MQL5.community affiliate program? - page 2

Because where to place this affiliated link to? forums, blogs, websites ... which are existing for the long time before this proposal was made for example. It is what I am talking about.

Good idea from the gods, being an affiliate does not mean just putting ads on blogs etc.. click bank is an empire built on this kind of selling and what you find is most or quite allot is done by mailing lists and websites, there is a sinister side of what has been mentioned but all in all its a good way of getting exposure, this was in my thoughts but never spoke about it as was unsure of how our "gods" would manage it, I did think it was a little out of there depth, they do supprise me though, yes go for it, by the way, being an affiliate means anyone can be involved with any market product, I could advertise any number of products on my web page and make a commission, so in general, anyone who does not have a product has the ability to make something, consider this, as it is now a seller may get a few sales at full price, imagine getting a few thousand at half price!! it would be a few thousand they would not have had. 

rob:
 . . . being an affiliate means anyone can be involved with any market product, I could advertise any number of products on my web page and make a commission, so in general, anyone who does not have a product has the ability to make something, consider this, as it is now a seller may get a few sales at full price, imagine getting a few thousand at half price!! it would be a few thousand they would not have had. 
I hope not,  and I think not.  Only products where the Author has signed up for the Affiliate program.

RaptorUK:
I hope not,  and I think not.  Only products where the Author has signed up for the Affiliate program.
I stand corrected Raptor, you are right, however I did use the "affiliate" word with the intentions of being an affiliate of any product they do not own that the "owner" has enterd  into agreement

rob:
I stand corrected Raptor, you are right, however I did use the "affiliate" word with the intentions of being an affiliate of any product they do not own that the "owner" has entered  into agreement

Sure,  I understand,  just wanted to be very clear.  

I would like to see more information on what is being proposed before I cast my vote,  if anyone comes across any more info please post a link.

Does this mean flooding the forum with links are allowed?

How much does a typical Affiliate make? 50%? 

One thing that is prominent with "buying" this type of product is a 30 day money back guarantee, this will be interesting as there is nothing like this in place, other than being able to demo the product but not actually using it live, this could be a stumbling block, the gods have to think this through!!

RaptorUK:

Sure,  I understand,  just wanted to be very clear.  

I would like to see more information on what is being proposed before I cast my vote,  if anyone comes across any more info please post a link.

I agree. Where is the article describing what is the Affiliate Program, or Metaquotes goes to decide it on base of this survey ? :-D

Ubzen:

Not this Forum,  not yet anyway  ;-)

5.  Posting of advertising messages, spamming and flooding are forbidden.

Ubzen:

Wouldn't have thought so Ubzen, more of putting them on your own, typical commission is 50%+ when you consider some "sellers of your product" could have thousands on their mailing list, if it were me, I would be happy to give more just to get on "their" list
Reason: