FAP downloading - HELP

Can anyone help e please???? FAP has customer service from H E L L !!!! My download won't work. Here is what I sent to FAP, and I', sure they will come back with some computer genated response.

I have tried to do this t least 10 times, everytime with the exact same result.

I download metatrader, I have done this through your link and also through the website. Then I download turbo, and I get to the "locate metatrader software root folder". I have browsed the files, which comes up with this C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4, I have manually typed in all of your listed options and I have even sopied and pated the link during the installation. Always the same result. A window immediately pops up stating "error occured during installation process"

I have also instaled forew meta trader with the same luck. Here is the response I receiver from forex trader. Chris P: Hello and welcome to Client Services. May I have your User ID (account number) or email address to better assist you?
shawn myers: i just installed your metatrader 4 platform and am trying to download a robot, but am having trouble. It says to contact you for the link, Currently, this is what I have and it is not working. C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - ForexMeta. Do you have anything different.
Chris P: I am sorry, but we do not service any EAs or Robots. You will need to contact the company from whom you purchased the software.
Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong?????

Monster,

I am having the exact same problem... I have downloaded multiple metatraders with the same result. Did customer service ever get back to you. I have had no luck with their support phone number...

monster67 wrote >>

Can anyone help e please???? FAP has customer service from H E L L !!!! My download won't work. Here is what I sent to FAP, and I', sure they will come back with some computer genated response.

I download metatrader, I have done this through your link and also through the website. Then I download turbo, and I get to the "locate metatrader software root folder". I have browsed the files, which comes up with this C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4, I have manually typed in all of your listed options and I have even sopied and pated the link during the installation. Always the same result. A window immediately pops up stating "error occured during installation process"

I have also instaled forew meta trader with the same luck. Here is the response I receiver from forex trader. Chris P: Hello and welcome to Client Services. May I have your User ID (account number) or email address to better assist you?
shawn myers: i just installed your metatrader 4 platform and am trying to download a robot, but am having trouble. It says to contact you for the link, Currently, this is what I have and it is not working. C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - ForexMeta. Do you have anything different.
Chris P: I am sorry, but we do not service any EAs or Robots. You will need to contact the company from whom you purchased the software.

Are you using xp or vista? go control panel/system/data execution needs to be off and reboot try install again

NoMoHype 2009.11.06 23:24edit | delete

I have two questions...

1. I have Apocalypse which apears to be dormant in the account, but who had traded well in Octdover. What should I check or change, or am I being overly concerned, what with this being a weekend and all?

2. With the FAP Turbo install, I am now receiving error messages, which I need to acknowldege in order to proceed. The messages are ["do you permit to call funnction 'Internet Open UrLA' From 'Wininet.Dll' There are varriations on the error messages reading 'Internet Deadfile" and 'Internet Close Handle". The settings are (or were set up correctly) and not changed since install on the 4th of November. HE traded well on both the 4th and 5th of November.

I have enjoyed and appreciated this entry into Forex World, with the usage of Forex Apocalypse. WOW, what a player SHE (Apocalypse) has been. October was great in my Demo account.

I now have a second Demo account, where I have FapTurbo playing as well. Install a guide says that they can exist on SEPARATE CHARTS (ONLY), which they do. The separate robots and id’s keep the trades sorted out.

FAP Turbo is doing well on Wednesday and Thursday this week, but Apocalypse is not active, or at least lying dormant. I recognize that SHE is looking at different longer-range criteria, and that SHE may not play every day, but SHE did not get sick or something did she. All the parameters that I know of are set as before.

A more complete scenario is this. I have the leading two charts loaded with Apocalypse, and an additional four charts loaded with FAP Turbo. ALL charts show live data updates, but only FAP Turbo is making any trades. HE (FAP Turbo) is taking the weekend off, starting today (Friday). There is a significant difference in the number of set up parameters between the two, but Apocalypse is set up as she was before.

NoMoHype - Dale

monster67:

whos chris p and how do i contact him with questions about forexmeta?

fap fap fap :)

my fapturbo52 is not working unable to load library

Reason: