How open order in mql5 ? - page 2

Zek:
I don't understand documentation for open order buy stop or just buy !?
I propose you to read carefully the article Trade Operations in MQL5 - It's Easy about CTrade class. This article simplified my life :)

Thank, i read now !   ;)

Since i have a feeling you might get stuck somewhere else again. Read this article it has alot more than just trade opening. https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/138
The Use of the MQL5 Standard Trade Class libraries in writing an Expert Advisor
The Use of the MQL5 Standard Trade Class libraries in writing an Expert Advisor
  • Samuel
  • www.mql5.com
This article explains how to use the major functionalities of the MQL5 Standard Library Trade Classes in writing Expert Advisors which implements position closing and modifying, pending order placing and deletion and verifying of Margin before placing a trade. We have also demonstrated how Trade classes can be used to obtain order and deal details.

Zek:

what is the change with the price ?

i don't understand ENUM_SYMBOL_TRADE_EXECUTION !? 

Not this choice in mql4 !... 

Nope,  welcome to the world of mql5.

Follow the link I gave . . .  read,  understand,  learn . . .  ENUM_SYMBOL_TRADE_EXECUTION

"Possible deal execution modes for a certain symbol are defined in enumeration ENUM_SYMBOL_TRADE_EXECUTION." 

Thanks, i understand, i read and read.....

Hello everyone, I am new I congratulate you for Doing What state.

What I hope to be able risolvermi UN Problem That I SI is occurring for some days, with the MT5 platform

Every time I insert UN Order all'eseguito arrows appear in the graph On the candles, red with green sell to buy. Please remove This function but unfortunately I can not.

Can you help?

Thanks to all

Maurizio

maurizio:
Hello everyone, I am new I congratulate you for Doing What state.

What I hope to be able risolvermi UN Problem That I SI is occurring for some days, with the MT5 platform

Every time I insert UN Order all'eseguito arrows appear in the graph On the candles, red with green sell to buy. Please remove This function but unfortunately I can not.

Can you help?

Thanks to all

Maurizio
  • This forum is in English only, you can use this to translate your message.
  • Please, don't double posts, and don't hijack an unrelated topic, open yours.
  • For your problem, you can read this topic.
Google Traduction
  • translate.google.be
Le service Google gratuit de traduction en ligne permet de traduire instantanément du texte et des pages Web. Ce traducteur prend en charge : Français, Afrikaans, Albanais, Allemand, Anglais, Arabe, Arménien, Azéri, Basque, Bengali, Biélorusse, Bosniaque, Bulgare, Catalan, Cebuano, chinois, Coréen, Créole haïtien, Croate, Danois, Espagnol, Espéranto, Estonien, Finnois, Galicien, Gallois, Géorgien, Grec, Gujarati, Haoussa, Hébreu, Hindi, Hmong, Hongrois, Igbo, Indonésien, Irlandais, Islandais, Italien, Japonais, Javanais, Kannada, Khmer, Laotien, Latin, Letton, Lituanien, Macédonien, Malaisien, Maltais, Maori, Marathi, Mongol, Néerlandais, Népalais, Norvégien, Panjabi, Persan, Polonais, Portugais, Roumain, Russe, Serbe, Slovaque, Slovène, Somali, Suédois, Swahili, Tagalog, Tamoul, Tchèque, Telugu, Thaï, Turc, Ukrainien, Urdu, Vietnamien, Yiddish, Yorouba, Zoulou
Reason: