blue screen

hi,

why my screen (background) becomes blue? soudenly it becomes blue... that's quite unconfortable... please, how can i fix that? thanks,,, Ma

brspMA:

hi,

why my screen (background) becomes blue? soudenly it becomes blue... that's quite unconfortable... please, how can i fix that? thanks,,, Ma

Press F8 and then u can fix it your self....

shg234:

Press F8 and then u can fix it your self....

thanks shg234,

but actually it is a bug. when i press F8 the configuration is still ok (i mean backgroung is still set in black in my configuration). this stuff is serious. please, anyone might have had the same problem before could share how to fix it. thanks a lot,,, Ma

brspMA:

thanks shg234,

but actually it is a bug. when i press F8 the configuration is still ok (i mean backgroung is still set in black in my configuration). this stuff is serious. please, anyone might have had the same problem before could share how to fix it. thanks a lot,,, Ma

i should add some extra details: as i use PgUp and PgDn, some times the background color shows up as it should (black, acording to my set up,) but some times it shows up blue (???), and this rpoblem happens just with one template that before was working properly. the other templates is still wroking properly. thanks a lot,,, Ma.