$100,000 into $2.3 Million in two weeks in first test (I may have a system here, it is manual though)

Hello all, I am looking for some feedback here. I am not ready to dole out the secret recipe and this is still in rough draft mode, but I have been manually trading for the last two weeks with a new idea and well.... it works, at least for now. I am not particularly experienced with Forex, I have only been trading Forex for 6 months now but I have traded options for 12 years though so i know the basics. I was actually pursuing an EA for many months but just had no reliable succes with them so I figured I would make money the old fashioned way and earn it. So I started manually trading, quite seriously. And it is high risk because i place 10% of my equity into each trade. I am in for very short periods most of the time but I do stay in several hours when all the wonderful indicators line up for the occasional high probbability run.

These results are on a demo account up until yesterday by the way so I cannot say a real account would perform this well or even close. I just don't know, for example can a broker handle a 100 lot trade with no liquidity problems? I have my doubts, but the trades should reflect a somewhat similar amount to the demo executions?

I plan to open a Dukascopy or FXCM account to trade live due to the abilities of those two platforms (Dukascopy is true ECN and FXCM is pretty close from what I understand) I did this all on MetaTrader which is not the best platform for manually trading.... My dillema is i will most likely start trading a master account that links client accounts and trades them automatically for a fee of the profits but I am usnure which platform/broker would be the best to do this. Obviosuly anything that works this well is not going to be given away for free, I'm a nice guy but not that nice, but I would consider trading other people's accounts for them in a toned down version of this strategy. More testing is required but this strategy works in any market condition that I can think of.

Can anybody suggest a good solid Platform/Broker I should be looking at in order to be trading a master account with the future ability to link up anybody who wants to sign up as a client so I could trade their account as well? I have attached the results in a zip for viewing.

Cheers

Shayne

Files:
results.zip  30 kb

sequity wrote >>

Hello all, I am looking for some feedback here. I am not ready to dole out the secret recipe and this is still in rough draft mode, but I have been manually trading for the last two weeks with a new idea and well.... it works, at least for now. I am not particularly experienced with Forex, I have only been trading Forex for 6 months now but I have traded options for 12 years though so i know the basics. I was actually pursuing an EA for many months but just had no reliable succes with them so I figured I would make money the old fashioned way and earn it. So I started manually trading, quite seriously. And it is high risk because i place 10% of my equity into each trade. I am in for very short periods most of the time but I do stay in several hours when all the wonderful indicators line up for the occasional high probbability run.

These results are on a demo account up until yesterday by the way so I cannot say a real account would perform this well or even close. I just don't know, for example can a broker handle a 100 lot trade with no liquidity problems? I have my doubts, but the trades should reflect a somewhat similar amount to the demo executions?

I plan to open a Dukascopy or FXCM account to trade live due to the abilities of those two platforms (Dukascopy is true ECN and FXCM is pretty close from what I understand) I did this all on MetaTrader which is not the best platform for manually trading.... My dillema is i will most likely start trading a master account that links client accounts and trades them automatically for a fee of the profits but I am usnure which platform/broker would be the best to do this. Obviosuly anything that works this well is not going to be given away for free, I'm a nice guy but not that nice, but I would consider trading other people's accounts for them in a toned down version of this strategy. More testing is required but this strategy works in any market condition that I can think of.

Can anybody suggest a good solid Platform/Broker I should be looking at in order to be trading a master account with the future ability to link up anybody who wants to sign up as a client so I could trade their account as well? I have attached the results in a zip for viewing.

Cheers

Shayne

Hi Shayne,

Three questions.

• You think this your strategy cannot converge into an Expert Advisor, a totally automatic one I mean? Why? Otherwise, can you explain it or contact me (minkobliss@hotmail.it)?
  • "$100,000 into $2.3 Million" is a catching attention title... However, I would much more rely on such a strategy if I had the possibility to see (even if in demo accounts) much more months, and much more trades with the 1 size lot (or at least the same size lot), just to see at revenues with more objectivity, do you think it would be possible?
  • No stop loss investing 10% every trades sounds not realistic, don't you think? But you have a closing strategy, and drawdown is low. Did you follow discretionary rules/indicators/graphic methods or is this the result of fixed rules with no exceptions?

Interesting.

ST

Hello Sequity, im good writing EA,maybe if you have a good idea of your trading system please write me to my email "monomonono@hotmail.com" and maybe we can create a protitable EA.

Regards.

Luis.

hello sequity,

i'm very interested with your strategy, warm welcome to you... send to my email-- stir_22@yahoo.com

regards,

MANSTIR

OK what I am going to do is cut the risk size in half and start trading a new account and see what kind of profits i can achieve. 2300% in two weeks is a little on the agressive side. I am in for such a short period i don't feel there is much risk though since I can exit quickly when needed. With the amount of winnders I have, the occasional losses do not phase me, its just a part of trading. SL points are dynamic based on price action, not on static levels, I see so many people doing that and I cannot understand why as that is a surefire way to lose money from my experience. I'll continue forward testing and post results here to see how it goes. Obviously people are going to be skeptical, i know i would be.

Abyhow if i can continue the success, then maybe it is possible for someone to write an EA on this strategy.

Cheers

Shayne

Hi Shayne,

Maybe look into Gain Capital for a broker & platform they handle $200 Billion thru their trading desk each month & the minimum account start up account is $25,000 it use to be $100,000 about 6 months or more ago, they have over $2 Billion in available liquidity & quote spreads as low as 0.5 of a pip (euro) with a flat commission rate of $25 per million traded, regardless of currency pair. ( I think FXCM has $95 million in capital) Just one of the bigger brokers I have found searching the net, should be able to handle ur 100 lot size. probably worth a look.

By the way ur results look good, doesn't seem to work on the usd/jap to well tho.

Cheers Tim

FX_JEDI wrote >>

Hi Shayne,

Maybe look into Gain Capital for a broker & platform they handle $200 Billion thru their trading desk each month & the minimum account start up account is $25,000 it use to be $100,000 about 6 months or more ago, they have over $2 Billion in available liquidity & quote spreads as low as 0.5 of a pip (euro) with a flat commission rate of $25 per million traded, regardless of currency pair. ( I think FXCM has $95 million in capital) Just one of the bigger brokers I have found searching the net, should be able to handle ur 100 lot size. probably worth a look.

By the way ur results look good, doesn't seem to work on the usd/jap to well tho.

Cheers Tim

Thanks Tim for the info. I am looking at them now, also Dukascopy.

I don't seem to do well on the USD/JPY currency, never have. Mostly the GBPJPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD but I am going to start trading more pairs so i can learn more like the USD/CAD and AUD/USD. I would like to do this for a living, and I promised to give myself 6 more months to determine if that is even viable. Fortunately i have a pretty good work schedule 28 days on then 28 days off so i can really focus on trading on my off time. Although i traded the $100,000 demo account into $2.3 million while i was still working and just traded whenever i had a chance.

Well i better not get too cocky here, i could very well get my ass handed to me as is often the case with trading. Its hard not to be a little excited though, I cannot believe sometimes how you can make money in forex. If you are paying attention you can cut your losers fast too which is what I do. If you could program what i am doing, that would be a recipe worth millions....maybe.

Cheers

Shayne

sequity wrote >>

Cheers

Shayne

If you'd like me to program your system let me know

I have programmed many systems that people didn't think could be programmed

MRobins17@Gmail.com

MRobins17 wrote >>

If you'd like me to program your system let me know

I have programmed many systems that people didn't think could be programmed

MRobins17@Gmail.com

Hello folks, I want to make the following changes to the attached Murrey Math indicator. I use it to help determine when to take profit with my system Can anyone do the following?

1.) Create inputs to adjust each line color and line type for each level
2.) Create an input that allows you to present all or only the levels you want on the chart so that only certain lines that you choose will be shown. (Example sometimes I only want the 2/8, the 4/8 and 8/8 line presented)

I wish to retain the rest of the style of this indicator as I don'tt like lines that go across the entire portion of my charts. Aso here is how my strategy is going with a set lot size that is half as much as the old system and I am a little more fussy about my trades. 18 winners in a row though is pretty good.

If you can help, my thanks to you in advance.

Cheers
Shayne

sequity wrote >>

Cheers

Shayne

U could get in touch with me @ yemidotnet@yahoo.com.

sequity:

Hello folks, I want to make the following changes to the attached Murrey Math indicator. I use it to help determine when to take profit with my system Can anyone do the following?

1.) Create inputs to adjust each line color and line type for each level
2.) Create an input that allows you to present all or only the levels you want on the chart so that only certain lines that you choose will be shown. (Example sometimes I only want the 2/8, the 4/8 and 8/8 line presented)

I wish to retain the rest of the style of this indicator as I don'tt like lines that go across the entire portion of my charts. Aso here is how my strategy is going with a set lot size that is half as much as the old system and I am a little more fussy about my trades. 18 winners in a row though is pretty good.

If you can help, my thanks to you in advance.

Cheers
Shayne

can i have ur chart to look in to it, murrey math indicator is from TSD forum... give me details with pictures ..how u want to or use them in chart... let me know stir_22@yahoo.com

regards,

MANSTIR

Reason: