Discussion of article "Jeremy Scott - Successful MQL5 Market Seller" - page 4

1398383:

Jeremy,

I purchased Freak last week and have been tring to contact you via e-mail and thru the community site. Is it possible to get help setting up freak? I'm not a programmer or forex wizard. Just an investor

looking to make a buck.

jon green

xxxx@gmail.com 

It's not a good idea to post your email adress on a public forum. I suggest you to edit your post and remove your address.

1398383:

Jeremy,

I purchased Freak last week and have been tring to contact you via e-mail and thru the community site. Is it possible to get help setting up freak? I'm not a programmer or forex wizard. Just an investor

looking to make a buck.

jon green

ampcity95482@gmail.com 

I'm sorry buddy, but you have never contacted me before!  Why would you say this?

For the interested, I have helped several people set up Freak through remote desktop, its totally possible and easy for me.

I always respond to my messages, you just never sent me one :)

nice try though.

If you feel there is a misunderstanding and you sent messages that did not go through, please contact the "Service Desk" 

My apologies to jeremy and everyone else. I get very frustrated when it comes to technological issues I know nothing about. I sent several messages through the service desk. Must not of gone through.

I did try freak demo a few weeks ago and I was very impressed. I'm very excited to try freak 3.3 or higher. Once again I apologize.

1398383:

My apologies to jeremy and everyone else. I get very frustrated when it comes to technological issues I know nothing about. I sent several messages through the service desk. Must not of gone through.

I did try freak demo a few weeks ago and I was very impressed. I'm very excited to try freak 3.3 or higher. Once again I apologize.

Here you and everyone can try a demo version.  Works on demo charts until  May 23, the day before my birthday :)

I'm hoping to have a fantastic birthday by doing this! 

Best regards and no worries.  

PS: make sure to visit my profile for important info about Freak. Everyday has possibly exciting news. 

PS2: I just noticed this, you have to enter the "Discussion" to see this attachment! 

Jeremy,

To send private messages, just hit send right? Why doesn't it work? I'm so lonely! Just kidding. Sent a message to "Desk" no response yet. Would like to have you install freak for me when I figure the private message thing out.

Jon 

MQL5.community - User Memo
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
You have just registered and most likely you have questions such as, "How do I insert a picture to my a message?" "How do I format my MQL5 source code?" "Where are my personal messages kept?" You may have many other questions. In this article, we have prepared some hands-on tips that will help you get accustomed in MQL5.community and take full advantage of its available features.

Jeremy,

Freak seems to be running. I'll let you know. 

johnnypasado:

Here you and everyone can try a demo version.  Works on demo charts until  May 23, the day before my birthday :)

I'm hoping to have a fantastic birthday by doing this! 

Best regards and no worries.  

PS: make sure to visit my profile for important info about Freak. Everyday has possibly exciting news. 

PS2: I just noticed this, you have to enter the "Discussion" to see this attachment! 

Hello Jeremy

Have just downloaded the demo - thank you for providing it; I will (as a complete newbie) be interested to see if I can install and make the correct settings...I expect I will be back within 24 hours with a cry (or more) for help~! I need to understand how to "private message"

Keith 

• www.mql5.com
You have just registered and most likely you have questions such as, "How do I insert a picture to my a message?" "How do I format my MQL5 source code?" "Where are my personal messages kept?" You may have many other questions. In this article, we have prepared some hands-on tips that will help you get accustomed in MQL5.community and take full advantage of its available features.

keith2707:

Hello Jeremy

Have just downloaded the demo - thank you for providing it; I will (as a complete newbie) be interested to see if I can install and make the correct settings...I expect I will be back within 24 hours with a cry (or more) for help~! I need to understand how to "private message"

Keith 

Hang back on the current version ;(  I messed something up along the update path and need to unify ideas from older versions in 2.0 and 3.0 series that are still trading well with a new filter.  I'll be testing all week to see if I get something good with this new filter!  The new version is working with some people, but I made the money management sensitive to leverage- and now the system is too risky, and one of the algorithms I tried to simplify (code-wise) must have hurt the system.  I'm working on it!  For anyone who reads this after I forgot I wrote it: if you see version 3x45, stay away from it, if it is 3.5 or higher (maybe 4.0 soon) then go ahead an use it!  

I also made a system I think is better than Freak- as far as stability, random delay, and consistency goes, "Swing" that I'm offering all my customers, first to test on demo and make sure its bug free, then to test live.  When I have real money results, I will release the commercial version- Its very exciting EA that automatically adapts to markets with 2 main inputs only that is profitable 20 to 400 % year on all available instruments- much more adaptive and logical than Freak- I'm working on creating Freak 4.0 to be adaptive as well, but I'm afraid the strategy can't be made adaptable without loss of profitability.   Anyway just a heads up for what I'm working on at the moment. Best not to use the existing version (3x45) yet unless I get really stable results from customers using it.  

johnnypasado:

Hang back on the current version ;(  I messed something up along the update path and need to unify ideas from older versions in 2.0 and 3.0 series that are still trading well with a new filter.  I'll be testing all week to see if I get something good with this new filter!  The new version is working with some people, but I made the money management sensitive to leverage- and now the system is too risky, and one of the algorithms I tried to simplify (code-wise) must have hurt the system.  I'm working on it!  For anyone who reads this after I forgot I wrote it: if you see version 3x45, stay away from it, if it is 3.5 or higher (maybe 4.0 soon) then go ahead an use it!  

I also made a system I think is better than Freak- as far as stability, random delay, and consistency goes, "Swing" that I'm offering all my customers, first to test on demo and make sure its bug free, then to test live.  When I have real money results, I will release the commercial version- Its very exciting EA that automatically adapts to markets with 2 main inputs only that is profitable 20 to 400 % year on all available instruments- much more adaptive and logical than Freak- I'm working on creating Freak 4.0 to be adaptive as well, but I'm afraid the strategy can't be made adaptable without loss of profitability.   Anyway just a heads up for what I'm working on at the moment. Best not to use the existing version (3x45) yet unless I get really stable results from customers using it.  

Hi Jeremy

Thank you for the response and the update...I look forward to your future comments regarding the revised version of Freak and also the development of Swing; still haven't worked out the private message her, but would like to make direct contact, if possible.

Regards

Keith 

• www.mql5.com

keith2707:

Hi Jeremy

Thank you for the response and the update...I look forward to your future comments regarding the revised version of Freak and also the development of Swing; still haven't worked out the private message her, but would like to make direct contact, if possible.

Regards

Keith 

Oh yea I forgot to mention, the private message is simple, just click any name and it takes you to their profile, on the bottom right of whatever their picture is (some people have no big profile picture)  there is a "send message" in blue.  As a practice test, I'll wait until you contact me first before messaging you.
Reason: