Discussion of article "Jeremy Scott - Successful MQL5 Market Seller"

New article Jeremy Scott - Successful MQL5 Market Seller is published:

Jeremy Scott who is better known under Johnnypasado nickname at MQL5.community became famous offering products in our MQL5 Market service. Jeremy has already made several thousands of dollars in the Market and that is not the limit. We decided to take a closer look at the future millionaire and receive some pieces of advice for MQL5 Market sellers.

Jeremy Scott - Successful MQL5 Market Seller

Author: MetaQuotes

One of the best sellers here!
I'm really glad to know you Jeremy;-)

greeting

Paul

amazing!

Good work Jeremy and congratulation.

It's inspire me and other sellers to provide the best service to clients.

Congratulation. 

Why is there no "Customer reviews" the products in the market?  The question generally refers to all products.

How to Post a Product in the Market
How to Post a Product in the Market
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Publish your interesting applications in the Market, and they will be immediately available to all traders who use MetaTrader 5 worldwide. The Market is a great opportunity to earn, with an immediate transfer to the account and convenient statistics to help you analyze purchases and downloads of demo versions of your products. All MQL5 programs in the Market are automatically encrypted for a specific buyer, allowing up to three activations, and do not require additional protection from your side.

FinGeR:

Why is there no "Customer reviews" the products in the market?  The question generally refers to all products.

They're at the bottom of the page of each product.

Is it not arbitrage robot? looking suspicious. It demands high internet speed etc. freak also demands high internet speed. no real test result shown anywhere from freak series.

They're at the bottom of the page of each product.
Sorry, I thought why is this feature not used? (Or very rarely used)

FinGeR:
Sorry, I thought why is this feature not used? (Or very rarely used)
I post one here, do you seen ? ;-)

I agree with dlmn. There are arbitrage robots. good only at demos. Is it not one of them? They require good internet speed. Also they run on any time frames. Freak requirements similar to them. No real account forward test results. Prior to 2011 freaks has loss results on backtest. Strange strange!! There are many sites for forward test result display. Jeremy should post his EA result at least for 3 months on such sites. I am here not for attacking him. Just must be cautious everybody. There are many swindlers in fx world. If that robot really profitable, why he sells it? Very very strange.....
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

kuklus:
I agree with dlmn. There are arbitrage robots. good only at demos. Is it not one of them? They require good internet speed. Also they run on any time frames. Freak requirements similar to them. No real account forward test results. Prior to 2011 freaks has loss results on backtest. Strange strange!! There are many sites for forward test result display. Jeremy should post his EA result at least for 3 months on such sites. I am here not for attacking him. Just must be cautious everybody. There are many swindlers in fx world. If that robot really profitable, why he sells it? Very very strange.....
Why not ? To trade on Forex you need a start capital, why someone with a profitable robot could not sell it ?