What do you think about my free EA? - page 2

Sometimes I get a little confused over the figures regarding an EA, I would maybe opt for an EA that has allot of trades, I am aware that these kind of trades can "feed" the broker with regard to the spread however, in my minds eye if a backtest was completed with hundreds of trades and there was a good ratio of winners than losers then this to me has proved some kind of rigidity and performance, now to contradict what I've just said, if an EA makes a profit then it passes regardless of how many trades it makes, although there is one thing to note, as stated on this thread, what good is an EA if the open position drops and eats into your margin, so low that it could wipe you out, and, if it doesn't wipe you out and makes a profit, is it worth the "roller coaster ride" it has just taken you on?.

I would hazzard a guess to  say these kinds of EA have just as much in common as randomly opening a trade and waiting until it has gone into profit !!

you can search for my threads. i survey on many areas of a profitable EA.

profit factor, drawdown, recovery factor are important 

to ckingher - If it is free EA so this EA should be uploaded here on this thread as mql5 file, or should be placed in CodeBase. Otherwise - nothing to speak about sorry.

newdigital:
to ckingher - If it is free EA so this EA should be uploaded here on this thread as mql5 file, or should be placed in CodeBase. Otherwise - nothing to speak about sorry.
We should have a "like" option as google have when you see something you "like" I would like this post, (by NG) there you go MQL, if you get more than 10 likes you get a credit, ideas,ideas, I love myself

rob:
We should have a "like" option as google have when you see something you "like" I would like this post, (by NG) there you go MQL, if you get more than 10 likes you get a credit, ideas,ideas, I love myself
Good idea, best is to fill a request to Service Desk.

Correct. Where is the source code ?
Reason: