Looking for programmer

UDATE: Ok, that's enough replies for now, Ill see how I get on with who has written, thanks Raghu

Hello, if this post is not allowed, please delete it.

Basically, I need someone to code an idea for me which I already have formulated and written out. It's nothing special, just a basic trend Ea using one indicator with variables that I can set. The programmer I'm looking for is someone who can make clean code using the standard conditions for entry into the world championships as what is considered "clean". I'm willing to spend up to 100 dollars and you must be able to take pay pal or similar method of payment. So I know it works, you can make me a limited time usage EA which I can test to see it works, then when it does, I will pay by agreed method. Please, don't be like one person who I contacted through a web site and wrote me and said ' pay me 500 dollars and Ill give you an Ea in 5 days". Sure he would, lol. Well, thats my offer. I'm not a professional trader and just want to try an idea out with different configurations. Thank you and I hope this type of asking is allowed.

You can email me at winningspin at yahoo com

Raghu

Reason: