depth of market (DOM) - WhooDoo22 - page 3

RaptorUK:
Open a EURUSD H1 chart,  right click on the chart,  click Volumes (NOT Tick Volumes)  if nothing extra shows up on the chart your Broker doesn't provide Volume for EURUSD.

Hello Simon, thanks kindly for your response. I did as instructed and as you stated, " if nothing extra shows up on the chart your Broker doesn't provide Volume for EURUSD." Statement is confirmed and verified.

Thank you

angevoyageur:
Sorry I miss something. Anyway, if you obtain a volume of 0 that'is because data are not available from server. What you don't understand then ? Try with another server (broker) and see if they provide volume data.

Thank you kindly for your response angevoyageur. Yeah, I workin' on it. I'm attempting to run tests on a different server presently.

Thank you

RaptorUK:

If you have Volume you will see the green histogram at the bottom and you can open the DOM thingy . . .

Simon, understood. Attempting to get a different server for testing.

Thank you

WhooDoo22:

Simon, understood. Attempting to get a different server for testing.

We aren't allowed to discuss Brokers . . .   try one beginning with A . . . . .

RaptorUK:
We aren't allowed to discuss Brokers . . .   try one beginning with A . . . . .

Beat ya' to it pro :) I'm busy with other duties immediately but I clearly understand what your statement infers.

Thank you

Hello MQL5 community,

Background:

EA isn't closing orders, I Don't know why and wish to discuss this in this thread with MQL5 coders. Anyone with MQL5 order closing experience is welcome.

Questions:

I assume a while or for cycle must be used to select orders for closing in MQL5 tester as it is required to select orders for closing in MQL4 (please confirm).

If not, can an MQL5 coder please explain the order select and order close OR just order close process?

Thank you

Documentation on MQL5: Trade Functions / OrderSelect
Documentation on MQL5: Trade Functions / OrderSelect
  • www.mql5.com
Trade Functions / OrderSelect - Documentation on MQL5

WhooDoo22:

Hello MQL5 community,

Background:

EA isn't closing orders, I Don't know why and wish to discuss this in this thread with MQL5 coders. Anyone with MQL5 order closing experience is welcome.

You have Printed all the relevant parameters and they are all showing values that they should bee ?

RaptorUK:
You have Printed all the relevant parameters and they are all showing values that they should bee ?

I haven't printed and/or commented return values or relevant parameters. I believe you'd agree it best to do this before asking additional questions within the thread regarding this subject, correct? It'll be done.

Thank you

Why I can't see the volume of the Market Depth on the table window?

Thank you. 

PCWalker:

Why I can't see the volume of the Market Depth on the table window?

Thank you. 

Because it's not provided by your broker.
Reason: