EA with 3MA and EURUSD

Hi all,

I've made an EA that works with 2MA (5 and 50 MODE_EMA) and 1MA (200 MODE_SMA).

This works fine with 15M EURUSD pair (only BUY orders) but is I try some otesthers pairs the results are very dissapointing.

Anyone has a clue for this?

If someone is intrested in try this EA, I'll send it over email.

Best regards

SB

FSB

IMHO, any indicator-based system will always be pair & time-frame specific...

You had also better be prepared for differences in results on live (real-money) trading compared to any demo account (MT or single broker)

Be good to at least test the MODE_SMMA instead of the others?

Good Luck

-BB-

forex.sb:

Hi all,

This works fine with 15M EURUSD pair (only BUY orders) but is I try some otesthers pairs the results are very dissapointing.

Best regards

SB

Hi, I am also testing on MA but with combination of diff types of MA ( LWA and EMA) cross over. + confimation with another indicator. will be obliged if we could exchange ideas adn test it.

as to your diff results with another pair, Eur USD swings are mild compared to the say GBP/USD. you got to watch the the spreads between the bid and ask. ON teh demo acct, teh spread is 4 - 5 pips. in real live trading, the spread widens at certain times to say 7 pips and with your stop loss of say 20 pips ; ( note that yr stop mloss becomes mkt order and seldom it is filled at that price; a few pips off) unless the entry price is correctly at the high, the 20 pips stop wld easily be triggered.

thus, I prefer to trade with Euro/USD pair as the spread would take away yr profits if your system goes in and out actively.. as whatever it is, you have to pay for the spreads . say over 5 trades.. you have to earn the spreads before there is any profit to you.

I prefer to sell on strength, ( holy grail) sell at the peak ; provided that there is weakness in the move so that my stop wld be meaningful. anyway all stops must be at a meaningful point as otherwise, it would easily be taken out.

look fwd to your response.

rgds

Z

GO with the force...

forex.sb:

Hi all,

Best regards

SB

i sell a robot that i programed. it works perfectly well only when u follow my instructions. +2348036860370

i sell a robot that i programed. it works perfectly well only when u follow my instructions. +2348036860370
Reason: