Where I get MQL4 support ? here? I don`t think so

Many questions....... 0 answers.

Hey friend, can very well understand your frustration! I have at times felt so... Is total pain in the a*s when get no response.

But please do consider one most important forum attribute - this forum is FREE, as is use of massive MetaTrader trading and programming environment, yes?

Is pot-luck for all of us - I make many questions and get no answers, just like many others... no biggie!

Why "no biggie", cause makes me personally, try that little bit harder to discover the answer myself - sometimes I am lucky, other times not.

Is life and all that sorta thing, yes?

You ask questions I not able to answer - so there we are then I've said it... I not know much but like said... no biggie!

Enjoy the forum for what it can deliver and just move on when it not live up to your expectations.

Final word: the web is awesome resource and this forum is not the only place to research your questions.

Regards

PS:

As an example a no response to question situation:

today I landed on a post/question I made in Aug2007 - never got an answer.

Well, today just for the heck of it, I decided to answer it myself - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/104311

Actually, was a very simple question which should/could have been answered by any number of people - not some hard? question like maybe you been asking.

See...? simple or hard questions - make no difference, some get answers and some do not.

Do you want get result or you want to wait answers on your questions? There are many articles and will Book MQL4 as soon as possible. See samples and documentation. It' s impossible to answer all questions.

Dear Rosh - hope you not directing comments at me. I have no reasons to shout/complain ;)

The book is great and as you say are many articles.

Some reference links I've gathered together in a .html file and maybe of use...

READ 'n LEARN Links

Allways pays to understand the words...

MQL4 Tutorial - Appendixes - Glossary

MQL4 Language for Newbies. Technical Indicators and Built-In Functions

Programming in Algorithmic Language MQL4 - Introductory Course

MQL4 Documentation - same as in MetaEditor HELP (ctrl+T)

MetaQuotes Software forum

MetaQuotes Software Russian Forum

This forum that you are on...

and it's Russian Forum (very lively:) /ru

Note: for the .ru sites, unless read Russian - will need translator. One is AltaVista Babel Fish translator

Google does one too...

ukt:

Dear Rosh - hope you not directing comments at me. I have no reasons to shout/complain ;)

I say it for ledzep, of course.

hi,i want to join this signal,but i still dont know how to start because this is my first time to us this services.can someone teach me 

arman1003 #:

hi,i want to join this signal,but i still dont know how to start because this is my first time to us this services.can someone teach me 

Reason: