Why did my rating number decrease?

I find my rating number in my profile decreasing sometimes without doing anything.

Anyone knows in what circumstance will the rating decrease ?

Hi luenbo,

I do not know exactly but I thinkl that rating number can decrease and increase as well. Decrease - based on deleted posts for example. I am suggesting to you to write to Service Desk and come back here with their reply because I have same question for example.

It happened to me too.

luenbo:

I find my rating number in my profile decreasing sometimes without doing anything.

Anyone knows in what circumstance will the rating decrease ?

Please read MQL5 community - user memo#rating.

Since rating reflect user activity in mql5.com (not just in forum), some user reported that being inactive in mql5.com, at certain time, the rating does decrease. 

phi.nuts:

Please read MQL5 community - user memo#rating.

Since rating reflect user activity in mql5.com (not just in forum), some user reported that being inactive in mql5.com, at certain time, the rating does decrease. 

But what is the rules for rating decreasing? If i know the rules exactly ,maybe i can avoid it. 

luenbo:

But what is the rules for rating decreasing? If i know the rules exactly ,maybe i can avoid it. 

Have no idea :(, I think it happen to some users for past weeks, a friend of mine tell me that his rating decreased.

BTW, I hope that's not a problem. If you ask me, I don't know if my rating decrease or increase, I never pay attention to my rating :)

IS THAT possible  MAY BE REFER TO : " New poll "  ?

General (2791) | New topic  New poll

and (high) rate of its. ?

increase for new credit should be when reach to the last high rate ?

Me too!

Yesterday i had 356 and now i have around 305. I even have bonus payments for reaching level 350 as a proof. The weird thing is that i login to my MQL5 account every day and my last reply besides from this one was 3 days ago, so i would not say i'm an inactive user.

luenbo:

My rating is decreased too, and I already ask to service desk. This is the answer :

"The rules of calculating rating for forum activity changed.

Sorry for inconvinience."

Still I don't know how to calculating the rating. :(

biantoro:

My rating is decreased too, and I already ask to service desk. This is the answer :

"The rules of calculating rating for forum activity changed.

Sorry for inconvinience."

Still I don't know how to calculating the rating. :(

Why do you care ? You are here for your rating ?
Reason: