Programmer needed for custom indicator and EA

Hello All,

I'm looking for a programmer to build custom Fibonacci retracements based on the zigzag indicator. I'm also looking to automate a trading system around this so an EA is also required.

Would like to disclose the EA privately.

Thanks!

contact me at kiri4a@gmail.com

fx793:
Hello All,

I'm looking for a programmer to build custom Fibonacci retracements based on the zigzag indicator. I'm also looking to automate a trading system around this so an EA is also required.

Thanks!

I also have no programming experience and can not get a program to recognize the Zig Zag fractal that I am using. You might want to check out the 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor. I have looked at at least 7 different versions of the Zig Zag and this one seems to offer the most potential.

program_ideas:
fx793:
Hello All,

Thanks!

I also have no programming experience and can not get a program to recognize the Zig Zag fractal that I am using. You might want to check out the 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor. I have looked at at least 7 different versions of the Zig Zag and this one seems to offer the most potential.

I am also trying to write a program around this indicator. I can not get the program to recognize it as a variable. Actually I am trying to modify a program that I paid a programmer to write for me. I used only one indicator and two different settings of the same indicator. I was checking him out and I thought that if I made the program simple enough that I might be able to modify it myself even with little or no programming experience. I was right. If I only used two indicators and simply replaced them in his program the program still worked. Changing a major amount of code though did not work so easily. I then sent him what I really wanted done and he said it was too complicated for him.

program_ideas:
program_ideas:
fx793:
Hello All,

Thanks!

I am also trying to write a program around this indicator. I can not get the program to recognize it as a variable. Actually I am trying to modify a program that I paid a programmer to write for me. I used only one indicator and two different settings of the same indicator. I was checking him out and I thought that if I made the program simple enough that I might be able to modify it myself even with little or no programming experience. I was right. If I only used two indicators and simply replaced them in his program the program still worked. Changing a major amount of code though did not work so easily. I then sent him what I really wanted done and he said it was too complicated for him.

I also am looking for a programmer to help me modify the EA that I modified. I am using 4 indicators in this Expert Advisor. The 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor, ###Gann_HiLO_Activator_v2###, FX5_MACD_Divergence_v1, and Stochastic. I have the program coded but it does not recognize most of my variables. The idea of what I want accomplished has been written into the program but probably wrong. I am using this idea to trade successfully in real time with real money but do not have the time to trade at the right hours. It works best in the European session. This EA works best on the GBP. It could get 50 to 120 pips a night if I could get it programmed in just the GBP. It does work on any other currencies but I found this one to make the most pips.

program_ideas:
program_ideas:
program_ideas:
fx793:
Hello All,

Thanks!

I also am looking for a programmer to help me modify the EA that I modified. I am using 4 indicators in this Expert Advisor. The 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor, ###Gann_HiLO_Activator_v2###, FX5_MACD_Divergence_v1, and Stochastic. I have the program coded but it does not recognize most of my variables. The idea of what I want accomplished has been written into the program but probably wrong. I am using this idea to trade successfully in real time with real money but do not have the time to trade at the right hours. It works best in the European session. This EA works best on the GBP. It could get 50 to 120 pips a night if I could get it programmed in just the GBP. It does work on any other currencies but I found this one to make the most pips.

I actually replaced one of the indicators from the initial program with the AbsoluteStrenghtHistov2, and used the FX5_MACD_Divergence set to default, 12, 26, 9 and Sunday night going into Monday morning this EA closed out a trade at 126 pips in the GBP. The problem with only two indicators is that in tight market ranges you get too many entries and too many small losses thus eating up all your profits. Of course this depends on the time frame you have your EA set to. I got 126 pips set to 15 minutes. The longer the time frame the larger your wins will be but I am looking for something to use on a small account that will not eat it up in losses. Also the larger your time frame the larger your drawdowns will be if you do have losses. By using the 4 indicators I filter out most of the bad trades. I still have losses as they are inevitable but the problem I have is getting a good exit to capture the profit that my entry got from an EA and by using these 4 indicators you can capture about 70% to 80% of a major move. Also your losses are small enough to grow your account consistantly by capturing the big wins. Most EA's use take profit to get and keep the profit but leave profit on the table. Also by using these indicators to take you out of a position either in profit or loss you tend to limit your losses and maximize most of your wins. If someone could help me to fix my coding problems I would greatly appreciate it.

program_ideas:
program_ideas:
program_ideas:
program_ideas:
fx793:
Hello All,

Thanks!

I actually replaced one of the indicators from the initial program with the AbsoluteStrenghtHistov2, and used the FX5_MACD_Divergence set to default, 12, 26, 9 and Sunday night going into Monday morning this EA closed out a trade at 126 pips in the GBP. The problem with only two indicators is that in tight market ranges you get too many entries and too many small losses thus eating up all your profits. Of course this depends on the time frame you have your EA set to. I got 126 pips set to 15 minutes. The longer the time frame the larger your wins will be but I am looking for something to use on a small account that will not eat it up in losses. Also the larger your time frame the larger your drawdowns will be if you do have losses. By using the 4 indicators I filter out most of the bad trades. I still have losses as they are inevitable but the problem I have is getting a good exit to capture the profit that my entry got from an EA and by using these 4 indicators you can capture about 70% to 80% of a major move. Also your losses are small enough to grow your account consistantly by capturing the big wins. Most EA's use take profit to get and keep the profit but leave profit on the table. Also by using these indicators to take you out of a position either in profit or loss you tend to limit your losses and maximize most of your wins. If someone could help me to fix my coding problems I would greatly appreciate it.

Even though there is sometimes substantial profit sometimes in the US session I feel that it might make more sense to trade simply the European session as you get smoother more consistant moves. This may change but for right now the US session is more choppy and confused about direciton than the European session. This is only a personal opinion and may change as the market changes which is guarnateed. As soon as you see a trend or something that repeats and you start to count on it: It changes.

fx793:
Hello All,

Thanks!

Hi fx793,

I am also looking at the same idea, drawing fibs automatically on zigzag points and entering at certain retracement levels and also some other rules. My zigzag indicator repaints. I am facing this problem of determining which points to draw the fibs haha. Wondering how does your algo deals with it. :)

Reason: