FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 361

Vizard:

the boss is the master.... but don't look at the fairy tale now...its essence is a rollback after the peak...the goals are approximate...and don't listen to anyone ))))

next watch...

13:00 Harmonised CPI (provisional)
17:20 Italian 10-year bond auction
17:55 University of Michigan Sentiment Index (preliminary)

MSC...+ digesting samite )))

thanks a lot, I'll keep an eye out ))))

Germany v Italy 1:2)))

Meet "my forecast".

the arrows are the forecast, and the red line below is a type of equitation of signals in the past

Oh, that's insider information.

margaret:

French President François Hollande called for immediate relief for the troubled eurozone countries, deciding to postpone support for a German-promoted deal to limit budget deficits. Italy and Spain, which need EU money badly, delivered an ultimatum, saying they would not agree to a $120 billion bailout package unless Germany allowed steps to soothe their debt markets. As a result, German Chancellor Angela Merkel had to "bless" easing the rules on emergency loans to Spanish banks and a possible bailout for Italy.

Thus, it was decided that the loans that the European bailout fund will provide to the country's credit institutions will not have a preferential status compared to the money of private bondholders. Experts note that this should help reduce the yield on Spanish debt. European Union President Herman Van Rompuy called the agreement a "breakthrough".According to a published statement, European leaders intend to "break the vicious circle between banks and sovereign debt" and "soon", "by the end of 2012" to submit proposals on joint oversight of the banking sector.

what's your general mood ? because everything that has been decided needs to be implemented...and it won't be done tomorrow...

emotraid:

))))))))))))))))

Only with a sieve, preferably with a wooden rim, so the pain goes away faster ))))

and don't take it off.

I don't know, see for yourself.

As I see it, the Euro is free sailing today, it goes wherever the paddlers want it to go, a pip's paradise, nobody is doing anything serious, I guess we will close this way, on Monday I guess a good gap is possible, that will do the trick))

Vizard:

what is your general mood ? all that has been decided has to be implemented...and it will not be done tomorrow...

I think it is time for it to go into a growth-correction, especially since all conditions have been created for growth. As for the decision, the market always grows on rumour and sells on fact... I think nothing has changed.

The only thing I don't like is that good moves happen only in US and Asian sessions and in European flat... maybe there will be a rate cut or something that will keep the upside down.

wenay:

Meet "my forecast".

the arrows are the forecast, and the red line below is a type of equitation of signals in the past

not bad, what's the arrow forecast based on, if it's no secret ... foure?

margaret:

I think it is time for it to go into a growth-correction, especially since all conditions have been created for growth. As for the decision, the market always grows on rumour and sells on fact... I think nothing has changed.

The only thing I don't like is that good moves happen only in US and Asian sessions and in European flat... maybe there will be a rate cut or something else that will prevent further upside.

i see that in two systems they have reached the pivot point on the downside...but they have not finished rising so it's a flat to the upside before significant news...
Reason: