Is there someone who wants to share with me how to treat datas into anfis (adaptive neural-inference systems)?

Hi,

After the astounding experience of 2007 Champion Olexandr Topchylo (Better) I'd feel very please if this post would start a new serious discussion about a relatively new approach in EA programming. Fuzzy Inferences, Chaos Theory and Neural Networks (e.g.: MATLAB Neural Networks and ANFIS Tool). First Rule: Language has to be suitable for dummies too. Second and last: Discussions have to be taken with enthusiasm and pragmatism, aprioristic scepticism is not welcome at all.

Just to be precise, I am moving the first steps towards neural forecasting complexity, so I am not expert... I am making my knowledge on my own and I am conscious that it could take so much time before figuring something really useful out. Don't you think it too?

I just think that more informations, more articles and more resources are needed. I really believe this is a very specialized field in wich whoever wants to figure something out must do on his own - but for Information Science or Math or Physics PhDs.

Sharing our attempts, our theories, suggestions and experiences is necessary to faster the search for an optimal EA.

The aim is to make clear the assumptions we have to do in such analisys. To make clear how to make our data selection and how to input data into a fine self-adjusting process.

Who wants, can start telling us about his/her view and his/her experience.

SimonTrader

Hi,

I am a very beginner in the programming field. It happens that i have a trading strategy that might work well if i have a hybrid EA including NN. However,i couldnot afford time or effort to start learning everything about advanced programming, genetic algorithms or Neural networks. I surfed to find out if there is a software can enable me to build an EA without the need of advanced programming knowledge.Actually, if this will work, i could design, my what i call it, prototype EA. If this prototype EA shows promising results, i might go further to professionally produce it. For example, by hiring a professional programmer or contacting a reputable programming company.

Now, i found Neuroshell software could satisfy me with my need in this area of designing and building an EA without much programming knowlege.

My wondering, if you know guys any of their compititors that i could look at and make a fair comparison based on my needs and what they offer so i could decide which one i will go for??

Thanks for you patience and time

Hope to hear from you soon.

Email: McGene2010@yahoo.com

Reason: