We are looking for EA's!!

We are a proprietary forex trading firm based out of Houston, Texas and we are looking for programmers to create lucretive EA's for us. We will pay as much as $5,ooo for your EA plus split the profits 50/50 on a $50k Live account for 1 year. We will provide a Demo Account on a live Currenex/MT4 Bridge for development and the EA must test POSITIVE on a forward and back test basis to earn the full amount. It costs you nothing but your time and talents. E-mail us for more details at pips@commodityprophet.com.

*Update* We have had dozens of EA's submitted but only 1 or 2 have been promising. Please send us yours and start making money today!

ComProphet:

We are a proprietary forex trading firm based out of Houston, Texas and we are looking for programmers to create lucretive EA's for us. We will pay as much as $5,ooo for your EA plus split the profits 50/50 on a $50k Live account for 1 year. We will provide a Demo Account on a live Currenex/MT4 Bridge for development and the EA must test POSITIVE on a forward and back test basis to earn the full amount. It costs you nothing but your time and talents. E-mail us for more details at pips@commodityprophet.com.

*Update* We have had dozens of EA's submitted but only 1 or 2 have been promising. Please send us yours and start making money today!

I have a trading algorithm that works in all markets under all conditions an has a return of 50% annually. I will sell this algorithm to you for $10,000,000. Bank transfer only. Funds must be recieved in full before the algorithm will be sent to you. If you are serious about making money, please contact me at smithers555@lycos. com.

ComProphet:

We will pay as much as $5,ooo for your EA plus split the profits 50/50 on a $50k Live account for 1 year. the EA must test POSITIVE on a forward and back test basis to earn the full amount.

Few questions :

1. How long will be the forward testing

2. What are your criteria for the backtest and forwardtest to decide that the expert will be started on live account ?

3. How big will be the live account that we'll split profits from ?

Reason: