payments for signal provider

EthicalTrading:

I see three subscribers of my system

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1344

But I see nothing in payments

Can you explain to me?

thanks

maybe their period have not yet started to copy signal?
Trading signals
Trading signals
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Signals for MetaTrader: social trading, mirror trading, copy trading and account monitoring

Jules81:
maybe their period have not yet started to copy signal?
they are scored for a long time

Hi there,

I am new to following signals, but not new to forex, indicators  and EAs.

<...edited by moderator phi.nuts for hijacking other people topic ... >

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Snailbeard 

snailbeard:

Hi there,

I am new to following signals, but not new to forex, indicators  and EAs.

<...edited by moderator phi.nuts for hijacking other people thread>

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Snailbeard 

Please read my PM and re-post your question in here Signal : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signal

In the future don't hijack someone else thread and use MQL5 search and search the answer for your question.  

EthicalTrading:
they are scored for a long time
Not even something like this "What does locked operation mean under payments tab?" ?

In my opinion you started with free subscription, so you got these 3 subscribers still in free period. After the free period, if some of the subscribers agree with the price you will start to earn money and see this in your profile.

figurelli:
In my opinion you started with free subscription, so you got these 3 subscribers still in free period. After the free period, if some of the subscribers agree with the price you will start to earn money and see this in your profile.
I also thought this. In fact, during the free subscribers were 150
But now that time has passed.
I do not understand :-)

figurelli:
If...

EthicalTrading:
I also thought this. In fact, during the free subscribers were 150
But now that time has passed.
I do not understand :-)

Note that 150 free subscribers is great, maybe you just need some price adjustments.

My suggestion is adjust your price to reflect supply and demand laws, for example start with low values to detect the amount that buyers are willing and able to purchase.

figurelli:

Note that 150 free subscribers is great, maybe you just need some price adjustments.

My suggestion is adjust your price to reflect supply and demand laws, for example start with low values to detect the amount that buyers are willing and able to purchase.

Interesting opinion but for a system with this performance and drawdowns I would say his  price is as low as it can be, to pay 100$/month that would be 1200$/year with a 10K account his performance would have been almost 15K in about 6 months. Personally I would not share such a system for less than 300 credits/month and yet it seems that even 100 is a lot around here. I was thinking to share my strategy here I just change my mind I will not share something worth millions for a few pennies. Now of course there is also the possibility his system has flaws and investors not interested but I doubt it.

Just my 2 cents and speaking from a signal seller perspective...I mean I wanted to be... but no thanks :D if nobody is willing to pay 100 dollars/month for such a system

Reason: